lostinblue

Chelsea Clinton just called Trump ‘misogynistic’ and ‘sexist.

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

In response to the Republican nominees assertion that Hillary Clinton does not have a "presidential look," Chelsea Clinton said she hoped that everyone can see that as the sad, misogynistic, sexist rhetoric that I hoped we had moved beyond in the 21st century, certainly in 2016.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/chelsea-clinton-trump-misogynistic-rhetoric-227848#ixzz4Jlc12BzP

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

She makes perfect sense

What part of the statement from Trump was sexist? I know a lot of people (many on this very board) that don't think he has the "presidential look". the fact that Hillary seems to be spending all her time trying to keep the drip drip drip of negative news about her at bey does not look very presidential at all. But then again, I didn't think Bernie Sanders had the presidential look either, so am I sexist or not?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

99% of people voting for trump are voting for these reasons

#1 ending PC (basically being respectful). They don't want to be respectful and PC so called forces them to be. It's funny, people will travel abroad and demand respect but don't want to be respectful in their home country. It's 2016 no one will continue to allow you to disrespect them. If Trump is elected I forsee people with missing teeth.

#2 bringing back racism and discrimination. He promises to get rid of brown people. Lying about the south border while the majority of illegals come from people who come to the u.s. legally then overstay or leave their spouse of fiance at the airport. He promises to put black people back on the bottom and this will make America great again.

#3 misogyny. Stop the progression of women. His misogynistic comments clearly sends the message that women need to go back to their original positron, the kitchen and the bedroom, not CEO or politics. Historically white men have held white women back from progression and this is why white women benefit more from AA. If not, they'd still be popping babies and keeping their mouths shut.

Edited by Janelle2002

#1 ending PC (basically being respectful). They don't want to be respectful and PC so called forces them to be. It's funny, people will travel abroad and demand respect but don't want to be respectful in their home country. It's 2016 no one will continue to allow you to disrespect them. If Trump is elected I forsee people with missing teeth.

#2 bringing back racism and discrimination. He promises to get rid of brown people. Lying about the south border while the majority of illegals come from people who come to the u.s. legally then overstay or leave their spouse of fiance at the airport. He promises to put black people back on the bottom and this will make America great Sharon.

#3 misogyny. Stop the progression of women. His misogynistic comments clearly sends the message that women need to go back to their original positron, the kitchen and the bedroom, not CEO or politics. Historically white men have held white women back from progression and this is why white women benefit more from AA. If not, they'd still be popping babies and keeping their mouths shut.

Who knew I am a 1% er

What part of the statement from Trump was sexist? I know a lot of people (many on this very board) that don't think he has the "presidential look". the fact that Hillary seems to be spending all her time trying to keep the drip drip drip of negative news about her at bey does not look very presidential at all. But then again, I didn't think Bernie Sanders had the presidential look either, so am I sexist or not?

She really doesn't have a choice now does she? Because while Matt Lauer spent most of this time asking about emails, he made it a point to not challenge Trump about, oh I don't know, his false statements about the Iraq war, Trump U scandal, his attacking a gold star family, not believing the President is American born, etc. And we not going to start about the rape cases( and we have to be specific here since Trump has quite a few), or since Hillary seems to have to carry the sins of her husband, what about Mrs. Trump?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Bill Clinton is and was a sexual predator and was enabled by Hillary.

Slightly different than being a sexist

And Trump has been accused of rape, by his own spouse AND under aged minors.

Slightly more repulsive than cheating on your wife with multiple partners don't you think?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

And Trump has been accused of rape, by his own spouse AND under aged minors.

Slightly more repulsive than cheating on your wife with multiple partners don't you think?

Accused by a mad ex wife. Bill settled a law suit or two and got impeached.

If Bill had been a military officers he would have been booted and prosecuted under the uscmj

Oddly enough I would vote for Bill over hillary or Trump if he finally dumped the old hag

Accused by a mad ex wife. Bill settled a law suit or two and got impeached.

If Bill had been a military officers he would have been booted and prosecuted under the uscmj

Oddly enough I would vote for Bill over hillary or Trump if he finally dumped the old hag

Yep, but you're leaving out the other ones. They weren't his wives.

And Trump wouldn't have been because he lacks the fortitude for it. He got his Purple Heart the worst way possible. It was given to him, and he accepted it.

That's because you're weird. :rofl:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yep, but you're leaving out the other ones. They weren't his wives.

And Trump wouldn't have been because he lacks the fortitude for it. He got his Purple Heart the worst way possible. It was given to him, and he accepted it.

That's because you're weird. :rofl:

I know I am messed up by it puts me light years ahead of those of you who are messed up and don't know it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

#2 bringing back racism and discrimination. He promises to get rid of brown people. Lying about the south border while the majority of illegals come from people who come to the u.s. legally then overstay or leave their spouse of fiance at the airport. He promises to put black people back on the bottom and this will make America great again.

You know 99% of Trump supporters? Wow. Here's another perfect example of prejudice, just like we were talking about yesterday,

1. PC is not about respect it's all about control, and PC these days has become ridiculous. You can't even call things the way they are because it might "offend someone"...boohoo, what happened to freedom of speech?

2. Never seen him promise such a thing. You guys are simply making stuff up.

3. Again, simply making stuff up.

I can guarantee you of the 3 only #1 will happen and that's actually a good thing. But he's not getting in anyway so what are you all worried about?

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

You know 99% of Trump supporters? Wow. Here's another perfect example of prejudice, just like we were talking about yesterday,

1. PC is not about respect it's all about control, and PC these days has become ridiculous. You can't even call things the way they are because it might "offend someone"...boohoo, what happened to freedom of speech?

I can guarantee you of the 3 only #1 will happen and that's actually a good thing. But he's not getting in anyway so what are you all worried about?

And making absurd stuff

PC is out of control? ?????? you have people at Trump rallies screaming the n word, calling Hillary a female dog and screaming Mexican and muslim racist terms. That's what they want to go back too! The good ole days when they could walk up to someone, spit in their face, call them whatever and the person could do nothing.

Make America great again!! What's wrong with America OriZ? Please tell us. What Era do we need to go back to until America is great again?

BLEEDING out of her whatever! ????????just stop, I can't????