Helena05

How to explain 2 months of missing Chat :(

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I've got a similar problem myself. We use FaceTime to talk for a couple of hours a day but Apple is retarded and doesn't keep a proper call log of FaceTime. It just shows the last call duration and when you make a new call it resets to the new one. Shocking oversight on Apples part. Has anyone had a similar thing happen. Im sure they have seen as most people have iPhones.

Stephen1985,

Yeah, in the same boat here! -_-

So here is what I do (and did while front loading). Go to phone, click "recents", choose "all" and then you will see all your facetime audios and videos listed there. Click the little info sign on the right (next to the call time) and then screen cap each one (skipping the ones listed as today & yesterday. Those you can do in two days when they have the dates appear on them).

Hope this helps. :thumbs:

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” - WTP 

Spoiler

USCIS
09/07/16: I-130 mailed
09/12/16: NOA1 email
01/11/17: Received an RFE
02/20/17 RFE Response
03/01/17: NOA2 / I-130 Approved (letter)

NVC 

03/17/17: NVC received

03/21/17: Submitted DS-261 (Online Choice of Address and Agent)

03/22/17: Received DS-261+ AOS Bill
03/22/17: AOS Bill Paid
03/27/17: Received + Paid IV Bill

04/20/17: PCC + New Birth Certificate received (took 4+ weeks)
04/25/17: Sent AOS + IV Package
06/27/17: CC confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/28/17: Interview date confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/30/17: P4 Letter received (via email)
07/06/17: Second identical P4 email received
07/10/17: Our case left NVC
07/13/17: Case arrived at New Delhi Consulate

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy about Biometrics/VAC

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy (missing Marriage Certificate - must have lost it since we included this in the RFE during the USCIS stage + got approved!)

07/18/17: Biometrics scheduled via UStraveldocs site
07/21/17: Biometrics completed

07/25/17: Medical scheduled (Max in Lajpat)

07/26/17: Medical completed (will be ready to pick up in 3-4 days)
08/01/17: Medical papers ready for pickup

08/16/17: Interview Day

08/16/17: Visa Approved - Woohoo! 💕

08/17/17: Visa issued + passport ready for pickup

08/18/17: Passport and sealed envelops picked up

08/19/17: Immigration Fee ($220) paid via ELIS
08/25/17: Plane ticket purchased (POE on Sep) 😍
09/14/17: POE at Dulles 

ROC

09/10/19: I-751 Packet sent 🤘
09/20/19: NOA I-797 received! 

Here is our Embassy review and interview details http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=22377

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I printed 500 pages of chat records and various other documents related to our relationship and the CO did not care to even look at one page and approved my Visa.So don't worry about them,they are just secondary evidence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

if you have been calling Via Skype , you can always submit the call duration logs.

I was never able to find these. It showed only the most recent calls, and no history..If you can post how you found them it might be helpful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Stephen1985,

Yeah, in the same boat here! -_-

So here is what I do (and did while front loading). Go to phone, click "recents", choose "all" and then you will see all your facetime audios and videos listed there. Click the little info sign on the right (next to the call time) and then screen cap each one (skipping the ones listed as today & yesterday. Those you can do in two days when they have the dates appear on them).

Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Thanks that worked perfect.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

No :( we Used 99% of te time Skype! We got just Short text like are you there? Or call me on Skype for may month on Facebook but really Short ones, we also booked our tickets in April and i mailed him birthday gift in may month i was thinking to use It as a Proof that we never stopped talking. Since February we know each other we never stopped talking not even a day and i really want to explain to the USCIS that we got a tehnic problem not a relationship one. Of course ill Tell the truth anyways but my question was which is the best way to do It? Thank you

Even the "call me" and "are you there" help establish that you're in contact and planning to talk on skype, so it supports what you will tell the officer about the crash.

also if you use what's up you can print a total of the number of messages to him.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Remember folks, immigration has been around a hell of a lot longer than computers.

It's only a recent phenomena that people have got the idea that nothing is real unless it's been announced on Facebook or Twitter.

Immigration doesn't care how much time you spend staring at a computer screen, they care about your relationship being real.

Love isn't quantifiable by how many terabytes of conversation you have.

And besides, immigration officials spend half their life looking at computers. I'm sure they're VERY aware of how often computers crash and lose data.

August 2000: We start e-mailing. I'm in Bosnia, she's in Florida

October 29th 2000: She sends me e-mail asking if I would marry her

October 29th 2000(5 seconds later): I say yes

November 2000: She sends me tickets to Orlando for when I get back

December 6th 2000: Return from Bos

December 11th 2000: Fly to Orlando, she meets me at airport

December 22nd 2000: I fly back to UK

January 3rd 2001: She flies to UK (Good times)

Mid February 2001: Pregnancy test Positive

Mid February 2001: She flies back to US

March 2001: Miscarriage, I fly to US on first flight I can get

May 2001: I leave US before my 90 days are up

June 2001: I fly back to US, stopped at airport for questioning as I had only just left

September 2001: Pregnancy test Positive again

September 2001: She falls sick, I make decision to stay to look after her as I am afraid I may have problems getting back in.

April 16th 2002: Our son is born, we start getting stuff together for his passport

March 6th 2003: We leave US for UK as family

Early April 2003: Family troubles make her return to US, I ask Embassy in London about possibilities of returning to US

April 16th 2003: London Embassy informs me that I will be banned from the Visa Waiver Program for 10 years, my little boys first birthday

June 13th 2006: I-129f sent

August 11th 2006: NOA1 Recieved

After our relationship breaks down she admits to me that she had never bothered to start the application process

What do you mean by computer "crashed"? As long as the hard drive is not dead you can recover your data. Just hook it up to another computer. You can recover data even when the hard-drive appears to be dead. Wish you all the best!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

We tired to save data from hard Disk but we couldnt save anything. It shows that there was files but when you try to save them they are empthy:( which is very wierd. Anyways im very thankfull to all of you guys for your answers. Im sure Ill come up with much more questions since we just starting our journey. We decided to use other proofs to cover missing months and to explain that we got tehnic problem for those months. Btw my fiancee (us petitioner) willing to have a lawyer for the process so we will Ask His advance as well . Have a great day !

13/02/2017    I 129F mailed to Lockbox ,TX 

15/02/2017    I 129F delivered at Lockbox,TX

16/02/2017    NOA1 received date 

19/05/2017    NOA2 notice date

06/07/2017 NVC received our case, assigned case Num

People are taking chat logs as if that was bible.

CO's are trained to see false and real relationships....

Don't go crazy showing offff

If you MUST send chat take a few from each month it's not like having chats guarantees anything either. :pop:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Actually that's excatly what we wanna do . Taking like 5 Screenshots for each month. We understand that thousand of Pages won't help either, has to be quality proofs not big amount of that. ?

13/02/2017    I 129F mailed to Lockbox ,TX 

15/02/2017    I 129F delivered at Lockbox,TX

16/02/2017    NOA1 received date 

19/05/2017    NOA2 notice date

06/07/2017 NVC received our case, assigned case Num

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.