The Nature  Boy

Obama: Kaepernick Utilizing Constitutional Right

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I got a question that maybe you could answer for me; if young black men are almost alawys killed when they have any type of confrontational interaction with law enforcement, then how is it that the prisons in this country are filled with young black men? Shouldn't they all have been killed before making it to prison? Maybe the ones in prison walked into the police stations and turned themselves in.

Not all police are bad. There are very good police officers. So I guess the black criminals that made it to prison were lucky to encounter good cops.

Edited by CarlosAndSveta

One POC defending another.

DId Barry really say its hard for the people who have fought for their country to get past.

What he said is very much true. Many black men fought in wars for this country and came home to a place that still didn't see them as American citizens with full rights even though they were born here. I know black folks here only get praise when they're against each other or saying racism doesn't exist so I understand your scorn.

So the same President who had an attorney General who threatened those who used rhetoric against Muslims is now all for free speech

I think he was against the destruction of mosques, Muslims being beaten up and the like.

So wearing socks of cops dressed like pigs is not hate speech?

I support his right to protest, but not doing it while on TV representing his team.

I'm pretty sure I remember when those dudes went to the Mosque, armed to the teeth with shirts that said F Islam and basically did everything in their power to provoke those people in a place of worship to do something so they could kill them, the response here was they were within their rights. And that one dude was was an ex Marine.

Don't know why black people speaking out about police brutality gets such a negative reaction.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I got a question that maybe you could answer for me; if young black men are almost alawys killed when they have any type of confrontational interaction with law enforcement, then how is it that the prisons in this country are filled with young black men? Shouldn't they all have been killed before making it to prison? Maybe the ones in prison walked into the police stations and turned themselves in.

I'm surprised this question gets asked.

It's simple. If you're black, you're MORE LIKELY to be brutalized/killed by the police. There's tons of studies and research that proves this. My question to you is, how many more black people with video evidence showing misconduct on the blue side is it going to take for you to realize there's a serious issue within the PD of some of these cities?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm surprised this question gets asked.

It's simple. If you're black, you're MORE LIKELY to be brutalized/killed by the police. There's tons of studies and research that proves this. My question to you is, how many more black people with video evidence showing misconduct on the blue side is it going to take for you to realize there's a serious issue within the PD of some of these cities?

And likewise there are studies that show that you are NOT MORE LIKELY to be brutalized/killed by the police if you are black, but instead the media is MORE LIKELY to sensationalize the killing of a black person by police.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

And likewise there are studies that show that you are NOT MORE LIKELY to be brutalized/killed by the police if you are black, but instead the media is MORE LIKELY to sensationalize the killing of a black person by police.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

So tell me, where are the receipts? Because in this day and age, everyone has cell phone cameras. I'm still waiting for these events where white men are shot in front of their women and children. Or shot for lying down in the street with their hands up and unarmed. Or shot for having a bb gun in Walmart. Or smoking in your driveway. Or playing in the park.

I mean, most of the people armed in the country are white men, coupled with the open carry state laws, there should be white men and women being gunned down by the hour if the same rules were applied.

And if the media was the one doing this, you do realize that's your own people?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg