18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know I mentioned that you'd only need to provide W2s only if you submitted federal tax returns in your AOS package instead of tax transcripts, but I've read here and there that it's needed. I would say to be safe, just get the W2s and send in conjunction. Unless someone says differently here on VJ. I guess it was a little easier for me to obtain mine instead of paying $50 since I'm in the military, so if paying is not an issue, I'd do so.

I just finished and sent in all of our paperwork concerning the AOS. I didn't send in my w-2s because I thought if I just sent the transcripts I would be fine. I got an email 5 weeks later saying that they would process our case but that I needed to send my spouse abroad my 2015 w2... So if you have them, send them :)

Edited by TheSabus

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just finished and sent in all of our paperwork concerning the AOS. I didn't send in my w-2s because I thought if I just sent the transcripts I would be fine. I got an email 5 weeks later saying that they would process our case but that I needed to send my spouse abroad my 2015 w2... So if you have them, send them :)

Thanks for replying

Did they ask you to send them W2 of recent year (2015) or past 3 years?

All the best for your Vj (y)

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.