Mni432

Offical passport for spouse visa

86 posts in this topic

Obviously people do immigrate, so just a question of finding what they do.

Yes i also know people do immigrate, That's why i post here to know what people do? But i haven't got my desired reply.

When you quit your job, they will most likely take the official passport back and/or revoke it, which means you cannot use it to travel to the US.

It's compulsory for a government employee to have Official passport, If its cannot use for immigrant, So what's the procedure for Government personnel? can they approve for K3 or IR-1/CR-1 or not?

He said they met in May 2016 in Bangladesh. But, yes there are many red flags, i agree.

What does the red flags mean and how it affect for U.S visa approval, Can you explain it please?

Again, you will NOT be issued an immigrant visa in an official passport. You will need a personal tourist passport for that. How you get it is on you to find out with your local authorities.

No, having a child doesn't prove bona fide relationship- it means you had sex one night. Child alone will not make them issue a visa.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Again, you will NOT be issued an immigrant visa in an official passport. You will need a personal tourist passport for that. How you get it is on you to find out with your local authorities.

No, having a child doesn't prove bona fide relationship- it means you had sex one night. Child alone will not make them issue a visa.

Thanks you this one informative for me. If i want i can make a personal passport in Bangladesh but my occupution can't write government service. That means i have to hide my profession with passport authority. Will U.S embassy make any question about this?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

I don't see why you would need to hide getting a personal passport. Yes the US would have a HUGE issue with that. Not sure about government there, but the US doesn't take lightly to hiding things or trying to conceal things. Especially when you're trying to move to the US. The embassy will know everything about you. There's background checks, extensive background checks for that matter. Further more, lie to the embassy or in this process and see where that gets you. Google "Fraud and Willful Misrepresentation" No one here is going to advise you to hide your true identity as a government employee.

<3  Our K-1 Visa Journey <3

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC received -- 05-13-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

Embassy received -- 5-22-2016

Interview Date -- 8-31-2016

Interview Result -- APPROVED!!!

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

<3 MARRIAGE -- 10-21-2016 <3

AOS, EAD, AND AP Filed 01-05-2017

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

EAD and AP approved -- 05-19-2017

AOS approved -- 08-24-2017

Received card -- 09-01-2017

❤ Baby boy is here!! December 26th 2017 ❤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As per low I can't make a personal passports as government employee.

Good to know. You've said more than once you are entitled to the official passport. Do you actually need it or are you grasping at things seeing as it's an entitlement? If you plan coming here you won't be entitled to that passport anymore because you won't be a government official. Give it up and get a regular one. What's the problem?

Good to know. You've said more than once you are entitled to the official passport. Do you actually need it or are you grasping at things seeing as it's an entitlement? If you plan coming here you won't be entitled to that passport anymore because you won't be a government official. Give it up and get a regular one. What's the problem?

The problem is as per Bangladesh passoport system a government official can't get a regular passport. If i want to get regular one i must leave my job first But i'm afraid if i leave my job and then i don't approve with U.S visa that will make a big frustration for me.

Dear Mithukhan432,

Seems like you are not asking any specific questions and is spawning off to another based on a suggestion. If you keep spinning on to your questions, you will never find some reasonable answer. Also read the entire answers and don't just pick and choose words or lines.

From my past answers you picked one piece of information as informative but didn't probably read this "There is nothing guaranteed when it comes to US immigration and if anyone is promising something to you is simply lying". After waiting for 9 months to five years of waiting you MAY become eligible for interview only if you pass the verification required by USCIS. In one of you past thread I put some information on the strep by step visa process by this website. This will tell you that you all the processes you have to complete with USCIS and NVC (don't ask me what they and spends some time reading of that link) before you face the interview. Don't think those are some paperwork rather officers do run background check to judge the validity of your application. It checks the applicants (your future spouse) credibility, capability and trust ability and the NVC will proble both of you including the validity and authenticity of your marriage. They will grill and relentlessly look for documentation and will not move forward unless they are satisfied. And if you think the interview officials at Dhaka Embassy are not aware of legal/illegal things, you would be dreaming.

Your passport issue is simple, US will not stamp an immigration visa on a government official passport. Now figure that out. No one will give you a guarantee on getting approved and subsequently getting the visa. So whether you want to resign from your job or not, you need to figure that out.

Few things that you should learn before posting your topic to confuse the heck out of all in this website:

1. Lots of people here are really knowledgeable about the legal process of immigration and not illegal matters.

2. Many will share their own experience with you. That doesn't mean that's the law, rather it worked for them. You are supposed to learn from their experiences and try to see if you can educate yourself

3. There is no one specific rule for immigration. Everyone will go through their own unique journey and can only solve it for themselves using the suggestions and ideas of others.

4. Neither of these people here are acting either as your lawyer. You didn't pay anyone for their service either, so be thankful unless someone is behaving the other way.

5. Don't solicit for illegal Infirmation.

6. Use your common sense and judgement.

Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

To answer your other question a "red flag" is something which makes visa approval less likely. These can be things like age gap, religious or educational differences, recent divorce, previous immigration attempts, only meting once, family not knowing/ cultural issues etc etc.

Unless you have a ban, there is always a small chance of getting the visa, but you have several big red flags, which means it is unlikely, in my opinion, that you'd get the immigration visa if you got petitioned right now, because of the age difference, meeting only once and your fiancee having gotten her greencard through marriage to a USC, My suggestion would be for you to try for a tourist visa and/ or for her to come over a couple more times, tell your family, have her meet them and take pictures. If she has kids, have her bring them and meet you too.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

To answer your other question a "red flag" is something which makes visa approval less likely. These can be things like age gap, religious or educational differences, recent divorce, previous immigration attempts, only meting once, family not knowing/ cultural issues etc etc.

Unless you have a ban, there is always a small chance of getting the visa, but you have several big red flags, which means it is unlikely, in my opinion, that you'd get the immigration visa if you got petitioned right now, because of the age difference, meeting only once and your fiancee having gotten her greencard through marriage to a USC, My suggestion would be for you to try for a tourist visa and/ or for her to come over a couple more times, tell your family, have her meet them and take pictures. If she has kids, have her bring them and meet you too.

Thanks a lot your suggestions is very helpful. She didn't have kid. But now i'm worry about Official passport matter.

When you immigrate, you will have to quit your job, right? You can't be a police officer in Bangladesh when you live in the US. So at some point, you will get a regular passport. When you do that is for you to figure out.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

At least she can move to you easily, and much simpler.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Dear Mithukhan432,

Seems like you are not asking any specific questions and is spawning off to another based on a suggestion. If you keep spinning on to your questions, you will never find some reasonable answer. Also read the entire answers and don't just pick and choose words or lines.

From my past answers you picked one piece of information as informative but didn't probably read this "There is nothing guaranteed when it comes to US immigration and if anyone is promising something to you is simply lying". After waiting for 9 months to five years of waiting you MAY become eligible for interview only if you pass the verification required by USCIS. In one of you past thread I put some information on the strep by step visa process by this website. This will tell you that you all the processes you have to complete with USCIS and NVC (don't ask me what they and spends some time reading of that link) before you face the interview. Don't think those are some paperwork rather officers do run background check to judge the validity of your application. It checks the applicants (your future spouse) credibility, capability and trust ability and the NVC will proble both of you including the validity and authenticity of your marriage. They will grill and relentlessly look for documentation and will not move forward unless they are satisfied. And if you think the interview officials at Dhaka Embassy are not aware of legal/illegal things, you would be dreaming.

Your passport issue is simple, US will not stamp an immigration visa on a government official passport. Now figure that out. No one will give you a guarantee on getting approved and subsequently getting the visa. So whether you want to resign from your job or not, you need to figure that out.

Few things that you should learn before posting your topic to confuse the heck out of all in this website:

1. Lots of people here are really knowledgeable about the legal process of immigration and not illegal matters.

2. Many will share their own experience with you. That doesn't mean that's the law, rather it worked for them. You are supposed to learn from their experiences and try to see if you can educate yourself

3. There is no one specific rule for immigration. Everyone will go through their own unique journey and can only solve it for themselves using the suggestions and ideas of others.

4. Neither of these people here are acting either as your lawyer. You didn't pay anyone for their service either, so be thankful unless someone is behaving the other way.

5. Don't solicit for illegal Infirmation.

6. Use your common sense and judgement.

Good luck

Dear hellraiser i'm thankful for your reply. I think you're a immigration lawyer so you told me "Your passport issue is simple, US will not stamp an immigration visa on a government official passport. Now figure that out. No one will give you a guarantee on getting approved and subsequently getting the visa. So whether you want to resign from your job or not, you need to figure that out." Can you help me to figure that out what should i do now?

When you immigrate, you will have to quit your job, right? You can't be a police officer in Bangladesh when you live in the US. So at some point, you will get a regular passport. When you do that is for you to figure out.

Thank you. you're right i have to leave my job when i approve with us visa.

As i know i have to show my passport in interview session and then the embassy officials if want he will send my case in Administrative process. if in interview session i tell the CO that if he approve my visa i'll leave my job and i'll make a general passport. Will it good for me?

Edited by mithukhan432

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.