14 posts in this topic

So for those that did dcf already,do you receive anything in the mail (snail mail)about the result of the application??

I've been having problems with the email I used for them to contact me of course I used the *** iCloud instead of my gmail because it's sync to my phone(this is the last iPhone I will ever own)

I've called the embassy which told me to call the nvc in dr which they can't access the account without the immigration case # but they have record of when we brought the application which is good but then I realized Monday is a holiday ?

Tia ??

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

I emailed the embassy in dr from a different email and received the auto response but haven't heard anything else from them and I'm starting to worry a lot they won't say anything over the phone and I want to go home it's been very violent here the past few weeks and having PTSD doesn't make it easier some nights I don't sleep especially when I here shootings

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Girl contact your senators office i had to get mine to get an answer from them!!!

I am still in AP and my senator got an answer today that its in its final stage.

THEY WOULDNT TELL ME #######!!?

Heres a number 828 956 5144

Its the constitutes hotline in DR AT THE EMBASSY

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Girl contact your senators office i had to get mine to get an answer from them!!!

I am still in AP and my senator got an answer today that its in its final stage.

THEY WOULDNT TELL ME #######!!?

Heres a number 828 956 5144

Its the constitutes hotline in DR AT THE EMBASSY

I called them they can't give me any information with his **** immigration number they did have him being at the embassy on record when we filed the application

I emailed them Friday and nothing they said 30 days email them and they won't respond I did the application aug 2 it shouldn't take this long and I'm worried and starting to freak out over this. They are fast getting back to me by email but now this ?? I'm going to have my husband call tomorrow and see if they have a answer for him. Funny part was I thought that number was for nvc in dr jajajajajajaja

So you're out of AP now ??

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Yes Necessary ap everyone goes through it. I contacted my senator asap im not playing. And they got me an answer next day.

I signed a release they emailed yesterday answer today.

Call ny senator they have people to work for you thats what i did.

All i got was generic answers they got a real answer for me.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Yes Necessary ap everyone goes through it. I contacted my senator asap im not playing. And they got me an answer next day.

I signed a release they emailed yesterday answer today.

Call ny senator they have people to work for you thats what i did.

All i got was generic answers they got a real answer for me.

Is that everyone that does applies for a visa goes through the ap?? I'm going to be cutting it close I don't want to give birth here and I'm getting closer to my due date I want to be comfortable in US before I have to worry about my water breaking

I'm ready to go home I'm tired of being sick all the time

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Yes but the ladies with me that day visa issued one was like tw days the other the following week...

Mine is taking forever luck of the draw!!

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Yes but the ladies with me that day visa issued one was like tw days the other the following week...

Mine is taking forever luck of the draw!!

Now I'm really starting to worry

There's no way I can call the senate my phone doesn't work here it has no service in this area it only works on wifi but no calls and can only text other iPhones ,use apps or web and I seriously don't think the senate has a whatsapp lol

There is no way I can travel alone either I have too much stuff.

I'm too hormonal to deal with this ?

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Man i called they gave me an email it was a 2 min call but im in RI...

Population 100 lol

They emailed me a waiver i put down all his case info and next day i had answers.

But again im iN RI

ITS AN ELECTION YEAR WOMAN THEY ARE WORKING EXTRA LOL

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Man i called they gave me an email it was a 2 min call but im in RI...

Population 100 lol

They emailed me a waiver i put down all his case info and next day i had answers.

But again im iN RI

ITS AN ELECTION YEAR WOMAN THEY ARE WORKING EXTRA LOL

Seriously 100 people?? Omg that's a very small town

I'm sure I can google and find someone that can help me from senator

I don't want to seem ungrateful at all but it's not easy being preggers especially when you're accustom to certain things and everything is changes now. My cravings are out of control I would give anything for cheesecake or lasagna omg the list could go on forever and the only places that would have those sort of things are puta Cana or Puerto plata and all the other American friendly resorts. I'm literal in the bondocks full of roosters that don't shut up like ever and grande spiders which I'm deathly afraid of including the one that was in the shower just now ???

Ok I'm Guna shut up now

Punta Cana *********

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

I'm being sarcastic about the 100 people. RHODE ISLANDS the smallest state in the USA....

Making easier to do more things :yes:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

I'm being sarcastic about the 100 people. RHODE ISLANDS the smallest state in the USA....

Making easier to do more things :yes:

Surprisingly I got a email today and they're still processing?? I don't get what's taking so long I filed August 2 they said 30 days now I'm starting to worry more ?

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Yes i am wondering the same on my stuff as well...

Whats worse they are so forth coming with info!!!

:protest:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.