The Nature  Boy

Clinton Supporters Agree With Donald Trump Quotes

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a reason they are referred to as "low information voters"

So you agree the quotes are dumb?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

So you agree the quotes are dumb?

I think "low information" refers more to the fact that people no longer really care what's being said as much as they care who says it.

If you build a brand and a following, you can get people to agree with (or conveniently forget) most of your policies. That's true whether your name is Barack, Bernie or Donald.

Edited by JayJayH

I think "low information" refers more to the fact that people no longer really care what's being said as much as they care who says it.

If you build a brand and a following, you can get people to agree with (or conveniently forget) most of your policies. That's true whether your name is Barack, Bernie or Donald.

That exactly. The 50 DDS posts a week are more like an obsessed football fan.

Marvin touched on it earlier.

Generally, mentioning open borders and mass immigration in any negative context means automatic disqualification for racist bigotry. Unless it comes from Bernie Sanders, then it's more of a "let's not talk about that."

Edited by JayJayH

In reference to the number of Clinton threads, I'd say Trump gives up a lot more material. That's on him.

Generally, mentioning open borders and mass immigration in any negative context means automatic disqualification for racist bigotry. Unless it comes from Bernie Sanders, then it's more of a "let's not talk about that."

Nope. Illegal Immigration is a problem. One that could be greatly solved if folks weren't so eager to hire them and exploit them for cheap labor. A few Trump Towers were build on this premise.

But point blank, when you make a statement calling the folks in Mexico rapists and murderers, it's racist. No matter how you spin it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Nope. Illegal Immigration is a problem. One that could be greatly solved if folks weren't so eager to hire them and exploit them for cheap labor. A few Trump Towers were build on this premise.

But point blank, when you make a statement calling the folks in Mexico rapists and murderers, it's racist. No matter how you spin it.

Agreed 100%.

Mandatory e-verify, far more aggressive prosecuting of those who hire illegal immigrants and a visa exit tracking system would probably solve half the problem.

Too bad one side right now is treating it like the apocalypse, while the other side hasn't said a word about it in over a year (I actually read the entire Hillary Clinton campaign website. Not a word on enforcement or prevention)

As far as Trump's statement - He didn't say "Mexicans are...", he said the ones who come illegally. But I too would say "some" and not "most."

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

As far as Trump's statement - He didn't say "Mexicans are...", he said the ones who come illegally. But I too would say "some" and not "most."

Obviously badly worded, but nothing racist about it. Only those who want to see race in everything would consider it racist.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

Agreed 100%.

Mandatory e-verify, far more aggressive prosecuting of those who hire illegal immigrants and a visa exit tracking system would probably solve half the problem.

Too bad one side right now is treating it like the apocalypse, while the other side hasn't said a word about it in over a year (I actually read the entire Hillary Clinton campaign website. Not a word on enforcement or prevention)

So maybe you heard the word illegal as implied..but in the speech on question

"

When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Timeline

Obviously badly worded, but nothing racist about it. Only those who want to see race in everything would consider it racist.

It is clear that trump wanted to cast a criminal reputation on a group of people coming from one country

Agreed 100%.

He said when Mexico sends it's people. Nothing in there about illegal immigration. He made a blanket statement. Something that folks here can't stand, when it's about white people. But it's funny how a nice number of people have no issue with this statement.

You just blanketed an entire country as being criminals and rapists. How is that not racist?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

You just blanketed an entire country as being criminals and rapists. How is that not racist?

I didn't blanket nobody. It's too warm for blankets.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

The only reason I defend Donald Trump is because he has become, in my view, the ultimate boogeyman for much of the left. I don't agree with the way he words himself, and I don't agree with many of his policies - Frankly, I don't actually know where he stands on a lot of issues.

But I do believe he has faced a lot of undue criticism where people will (rightly) criticize wording, pull it (somewhat) out of context, and completely and utterly fail to debate the issue in question. I heard the word illegal as implied because he mentioned the border and border guards several times.

So maybe you heard the word illegal as implied..but in the speech on question
"

"When do we beat Mexico at the border?

[...]

When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people."

I heard "illegal" as implied. You may have heard "Mexican."

I think the debate around judge Curiel is the ultimate example of this.

To go after an American judge simply because of his parents' heritage is beyond absurd and, to quote Paul Ryan "the textbook definition of racism."

But to pretend that a La Raza-affiliated judge has no conflict of interest on the matter is a very serious threat to our entire judicial system. The failure to even debate or talk about the issues he has brought up is the reason Donald Trump became so popular in the first place. Donald Trump is not a product of white supremacy and evil people any more than BLM is a fascist organization of evil people. Trump is a product of a lack of debate/action on difficult, but serious topics where people have been and continue to be silenced - Which is exactly how Black Lives Matter grew so quickly when it first took off.

So how do you deal with the Trump train? You tackle difficult questions in an honest way. You listen and try to understand. But you don't silence, ridicule and name call the 42% of voters who say they support him in the polls. I would apply the same medicine to BLM. You listen and try to understand without resorting to name calling.

And especially, you don't ban people from saying what they want under the guise of hate speech or offense.

Edited by JayJayH

The only reason I defend Donald Trump is because he has become, in my view, the ultimate boogeyman for much of the left. I don't agree with the way he words himself, and I don't agree with many of his policies - Frankly, I don't actually know where he stands on a lot of issues.

But I do believe he has faced a lot of undue criticism where people will (rightly) criticize wording, pull it (somewhat) out of context, and completely and utterly fail to debate the issue in question. I heard the word illegal as implied because he mentioned the border and border guards several times.

I heard "illegal" as implied. You may have heard "Mexican."

I think the debate around judge Curiel is the ultimate example of this.

To go after an American judge simply because of his parents' heritage is beyond absurd and, to quote Paul Ryan "the textbook definition of racism."

But to pretend that a La Raza-affiliated judge has no conflict of interest on the matter is a very serious threat to our entire judicial system. The failure to even debate or talk about the issues he has brought up is the reason Donald Trump became so popular in the first place. Donald Trump is not a product of white supremacy and evil people any more than BLM is a fascist organization of evil people. Trump is a product of a lack of debate/action on difficult, but serious topics where people have been and continue to be silenced - Which is exactly how Black Lives Matter grew so quickly when it first took off.

So how do you deal with the Trump train? You tackle difficult questions in an honest way. You listen and try to understand. But you don't silence, ridicule and name call the 42% of voters who say they support him in the polls. I would apply the same medicine to BLM. You listen and try to understand without resorting to name calling.

And especially, you don't ban people from saying what they want under the guise of hate speech or offense.

You say you heard illegal as implied. But he did say Mexico. No where in his speech did he say anything about illegals. He said people from Mexico. I heard it just like you did.

Now, let's be clear. You're a college educated man running for the highest office in the land. If you lack the ability to phrase your comments without offending an entire country, why are you running for president?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg