Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

I just received back the entire application package and the rejection letter today which states that the application was rejected for not filing within the 90 days. Not sure if they had attempted to charge the card but since I cancelled and replaced it, I don't have to worry about then charging me twice. My only question is that when the returned the package, they removed my tabs and the table of contents letter. Should I just ship it back the same way I received it and not put back the table of contents and the tabs to separate and identify the documents also, should I reprint a new application, sign and date it today. They already have some things printed at the bottom of every page of the entire package.

Hi Skull,

What do they have printed?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Palestine
Timeline

I just received back the entire application package and the rejection letter today which states that the application was rejected for not filing within the 90 days. Not sure if they had attempted to charge the card but since I cancelled and replaced it, I don't have to worry about then charging me twice. My only question is that when the returned the package, they removed my tabs and the table of contents letter. Should I just ship it back the same way I received it and not put back the table of contents and the tabs to separate and identify the documents also, should I reprint a new application, sign and date it today. They already have some things printed at the bottom of every page of the entire package.

I also had tabs and a cover letter, which they removed from the application before they sent it back to me. I did not add anything back in except a new credit card authorization form, which was missing from the returned package. I did not fill out a new application. I used the one they returned that was already signed and dated. I have had no problems, my application has been accepted, credit card charged and my online status says my biometrics notice is one the way.

7/20/2013 Got married!!!

7/30/2013 AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-131, and I-765) sent via UPS

8/1/2013 delivery confimation from UPS, signed for

8/6/2013 E-mail/txt notifications (x4) all forms have been transferred to NBC

8/7/2013 Checks cleared

8/10/2013 Received hard copies of notifications (x4) dated 8/6/2013

8/15/2013 Received biometric appointment notice (Scheduled for 9/5/2013)

8/20/2013 Successful biometric walk-in. Took 1 hour and 15 mins at Raleigh/Durham FO

9/16/2013 E-mail/txt with interview date October 17

9/25/2013 Online status shows EAD/AP have been approved

9/30/2013 E-mail/txt EAD card in production

10/03/2013 E-mail/txt EAD card was sent in the mail

10/05/2013 Received EAD/AP combo card

10/17/2013 Interview-Approved!!!!

10/21/2013 Received "Welcome to the United States of America" letter and approved I-130

10/22/2013 E-mail/txt green card is in "card/document procudtion"

10/25/2013 E-mail/txt green card was mailed with tracking number

10/28/2013 Recieved GREEN CARD! 88 days from delivery of our package to USCIS

I-751 Removal of Conditions

7/16/2015 Package sent to VSC

7/21/2015 Package received

7/23/2015 Check cashed

7/25/2015 Received NOA, dated 7/21/2015

8/13/2015 Received biometrics notice for 8/26/2015

5/21/2016 ROC approved

5/25/2016 Txt/e-mail card in production

5/27/2016 Txt/e-mail card mailed

6/2/2016 Received 10-year green card

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Skull,

What do they have printed?

There are a bunch of numbers and codes right across the bottom of every page. The only thing I recognized was the date and time stamp of 8/2 instead of 8/1 when they actually received the package.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I also had tabs and a cover letter, which they removed from the application before they sent it back to me. I did not add anything back in except a new credit card authorization form, which was missing from the returned package. I did not fill out a new application. I used the one they returned that was already signed and dated. I have had no problems, my application has been accepted, credit card charged and my online status says my biometrics notice is one the way.

To be safe, I think I'll just do it the same way especially since they put codes at the bottom of every page. They also request that I return the green rejection letter when I resubmit the application. Thanks NCPAL. I'll keep y'all posted.

Good afternoon! Just mailed the N400 with priority mail 2 days delivery. I sent the cc auth form. I wonder how fast they charge my card once they receive the application. Thanks! and good luck to all !! Looking fwd to this journey with all of you!!

Good afternoon! Just mailed the N400 with priority mail 2 days delivery. I sent the cc auth form. I wonder how fast they charge my card once they receive the application. Thanks! and good luck to all !! Looking fwd to this journey with all of you!!

Hi! Just in a couple of days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Check cashed and NOA 08/10/16

Edited by southernman

OUR K-1 JOURNEYMET ONLINE 2011MET IN BELARUS 2012SHE SAID YES!! 2012NOA1 06/22/2012WENT TO GREECE TOGETHER 08/01/2012VISITED HER IN BELARUS 11/07/2012NOA2 VIA EMAIL 12/05/2012EMBASSY INTERVIEW 02/13/2013VISA ISSUED 02/14/2013ARRIVED IN THE U.S. 02/26/2013MARRIED 03/16/2013AOS,EAD,AP FIled 04/02/2013NOA1 04/10/2013Biometrics completed 05/07/2013EAD card sent for production 06/13/2013EAD/AP card arrived in mail. 06/21/2013AOS approved 10/21/2013Green card arrived via mail 10/31/2013Removal of conditions mailed 08/04/2015 10 year card approved 06/08/2016 <p>

updates

N-400: August 2016 Applicants
======================================
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName............|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd.|NOA.|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
NCPAL...............|10/17/13|07/29|08/02|08/02|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington, DC
Skull .............|11/01/13|07/30|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Hartford, CT
Kismat75900.........|??/??/??|07/30|08/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington, DC
NewAm16.............|06/22/12|07/26|08/05|08/05|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ
Southernnman........|10/23/13|08/02|08/10|08/10|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|West Palm Beach, FL

paul_pope...........|05/19/89|08/08|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName............|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd.|NOA.|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
Lenchick............|06/22/16|07/27|08/03|08/03|07/18/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington,DC
Usaf&cop............|08/07/13|08/01|08/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Wichita, KS

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

Name.............|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
7. Make changes and Add Reply.
8. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken
Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

N-400: August 2016 Applicants
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

NCPAL...............|10/17/13|07/29|08/02|08/02|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington, DC
Skull .............|11/01/13|07/30|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Hartford, CT
Kismat75900.........|??/??/??|07/30|08/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington, DC
NewAm16.............|06/22/12|07/26|08/05|08/05|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ
Southernnman........|10/23/13|08/02|08/10|08/10|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|West Palm Beach, FL

paul_pope...........|05/19/89|08/08|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

Lenchick............|06/22/16|07/27|08/03|08/03|07/18/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington,DC
Usaf&cop............|08/07/13|08/01|08/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Wichita, KS

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

Plastmassa.......|12/17/12|08/09|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
7. Make changes and Add Reply.
8. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken
Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I am, or I will be soon an August 2016 filer for the Arizona Lockbox. I said that because my application was delivered 1 day earlier than my earliest filing day August 6, which was a Saturday. I see 2 of the Texas Lockbox filers have had their applications returned simply because theirs were no more than 2 days early. I searched around here, and I haven't seen any Arizona filers have theirs returned due to being early but one for signing at the wrong place. Nevertheless, when they return the application, they don't take payment, and my check hasn't been cashed yet, so it isn't looking too good. I know it won't be a huge deal, but just hate delays...

I don't know what it means but i received my NOA in the mail yesterday and my priority day is 29 of July. The NOA was issued on August 3 and I still can't check my status online with the receipt number. Every time I try to type in the number it comes up with

"Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at...."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.