Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,149 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Reagan & Vish said:

June 28, 2021: Card being produced.... finally!!! Hopefully not much longer, as we will be traveling for the next few weeks as of next Monday. How long does it typically take to have the card in hand after this notification? 

Congratulations, hope my wife comes through soon 

my kids got it in approx a week after “ card being produced “

On 6/28/2021 at 3:38 PM, Reagan & Vish said:

June 28, 2021: Card being produced.... finally!!! Hopefully not much longer, as we will be traveling for the next few weeks as of next Monday. How long does it typically take to have the card in hand after this notification? 

June 29, 2021: Card mailed. 

How did everyone receive their tracking numbers? Neither my husband nor myself have received emails, and the USCIS tracker does not state one. Thanks! 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, SIRE said:

Hi. Did you get a tracking number for your ssn separately before you received in your mail? 

Sorry I didn't read thoroughly. you were talking about SSN. No tracking number for that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
14 hours ago, M@K12 said:

Sorry I didn't read thoroughly. you were talking about SSN. No tracking number for that.

Thanks for the update, yes I specifically wanted to know about SSN tracking info. 

I landed at a different city for a family wedding but my DS260 has our home address, so I am hoping it still comes to our home and doesn't end up at a hotel since at POE I told the officer that I am currently going at a different hotel address to attend a wedding. 

Most likely they should pick up the address from DS260.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fadymaher said:

Turned out to be biometrics appointment in 3 weeks . 
Is there a way to postpone this for a couple of months ?

why she needs biometrics appointment? I thought biometrics appointment is only for people who are doing "adjust of status" within the U.S.. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, SIRE said:

Thanks for the update, yes I specifically wanted to know about SSN tracking info. 

I landed at a different city for a family wedding but my DS260 has our home address, so I am hoping it still comes to our home and doesn't end up at a hotel since at POE I told the officer that I am currently going at a different hotel address to attend a wedding. 

Most likely they should pick up the address from DS260.

Don't worry much. They should send you at address you mentioned on DS260. Find out near by SSN office and call them OR make an appointment. 

Definitely they will help you.

July 2, 2021: Card delivered. 

To recap:

CR1 Visa

Fee Paid: March 16, 2021

POE: March 24, 2021 in Atlanta

Card Produced: June 28, 2021

Card Mailed: June 29, 2021

Card Picked Up by USPS: June 30, 2021

Card Delivered: July 2, 2021

WOW, what a relief! And couldn’t have cut closer to our “deadline” of Monday when we leave to travel! 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

On 7/1/2021 at 11:05 AM, Fadymaher said:

Turned out to be biometrics appointment in 3 weeks . 
Is there a way to postpone this for a couple of months ?

hey we got the same letter and just did a walk in since we couldn't attend the appointment in 3 weeks.

they asked the reason and when provided they took the fingerprints on the spot

Hello Everyone,

I have few questions,

1. After 67 Days of POE,  My child status shows Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service... will it require signature at address?

2. can I see which address the card is heading from tracking info at USPS?

3. My card still shows fee received, no status change, what is wrong with my card? while my child card status is progressing? should I worry?

Regards

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Yennie mc said:

Paid immigrant fee : March 16, 2021

POE: JFK New York

Date of entry: April 1, 2021

SSN: not received yet

GC: not received yet.

I’m getting really frustrated because I’d like to be added to my husband’s insurance but I need an SSN for that. Does anyone have tips? 

Also with the GC, it still says payment received on the tracker. 

Any updates?

We entered from JFK as well a few days ago.

Hello everyone,

My wife's case:

Fee paid: 04/22/2021

POE (ORD Chicago): 05/11/2021

SSC received around 05/19/2021

Still waiting gc, on USCIS case status: you will get permanent resident card with in 90 days after receiving fee or with in 90 days of entry into US. So, 90 days passed since paid fee, almost 80 days since POE. We were trying to speak with live agent, no success. Is it normal this kind of delays? Any ideas to speed up or find exactly what is going on there??? Thanks guys! Good luck for everyone!

USCIS is a complete joke. My case:

Fee paid: Feb 19, 2021 (Receipt confirming the payment also received)

POE: Dulles Airport. Feb 24, 2021

After waiting the 90 days for my card to arrive I call the USCIS. I’m told I will be contacted within 30 days. Someone finally calls me two days ago and simply says the card is being produced, no additional information. Shortly after the call I receive an email stating: “as discussed on the call we received your immigrant fee on the July 19, 2021 and your permanent resident card will be mailed.” This is a double lie, since this was not mentioned at all on the phone call and of course the statement about the fee not paid until July 19 is completely incorrect (I have my receipt to prove this and the payment was also confirmed by the USCIS helpline on my first interaction with them ). Incidentally July 19 was the date I sent an email to my local USCIS service center (vermont) explaining my situation. Coincidence I’m sure....not!

Edited by NorthernSwede
Typo correction

On 7/24/2021 at 3:19 AM, NorthernSwede said:

USCIS is a complete joke. My case:

Fee paid: Feb 19, 2021 (Receipt confirming the payment also received)

POE: Dulles Airport. Feb 24, 2021

After waiting the 90 days for my card to arrive I call the USCIS. I’m told I will be contacted within 30 days. Someone finally calls me two days ago and simply says the card is being produced, no additional information. Shortly after the call I receive an email stating: “as discussed on the call we received your immigrant fee on the July 19, 2021 and your permanent resident card will be mailed.” This is a double lie, since this was not mentioned at all on the phone call and of course the statement about the fee not paid until July 19 is completely incorrect (I have my receipt to prove this and the payment was also confirmed by the USCIS helpline on my first interaction with them ). Incidentally July 19 was the date I sent an email to my local USCIS service center (vermont) explaining my situation. Coincidence I’m sure....not!

Hopefully you get your card finally now! I am at the same boat but didnt call them yet because I just completed my 90 days wait yesterday. Can you please advise the number and options selected so that I can try calling them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.