Tatan bara

K-1 petition complete process time frame

27 posts in this topic

And its in the directions but i just did the same as before and didnt read... My BAD :yes:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Another possible thing you can do is look up other members from your country with same visa category in last one year .. unless a real strange situation arise .. you can derive to directional average for each milestone for the whole K1 journey... Good luck....

Thanks

Ashif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

For us it'll probably take a whole year if not longer, if we ever get there at all. And it has nothing to do with the country I'm from. So it's hard to say how long it'll take for you, it's very individual.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Another possible thing you can do is look up other members from your country with same visa category in last one year .. unless a real strange situation arise .. you can derive to directional average for each milestone for the whole K1 journey... Good luck....

Thanks

Ashif

:dancing: great answer im about to do that :thumbs:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

There is still a lot of February filers waiting... and many of those approved waited 80-100 days for NOA2..

Yes right, waiting filers from February but they also approved already from 25 March. Only patient wait. Good luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its roughly taking 80 to 90 to get the 129 f approved

If no RFE then it goes to NVC 2 - 6 weeks

Then if alls good it goes to embassy....

Then depending on the consulates prosessing

No one can say exact roughly 9 months def less then a year....

This is at this time i got an rfe at roughly 90 days

What is a RFE ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I suggest that you start and fill in your timeline so when you ask for help others can give you better advice, remember everyone that goes through this process is different no one has the same circumstances.

You also need to be patient, the US Government processes the applications slowly

Just read the documents, fill them with the correct and truthful information, read the guides on here and then if you still have any questions ask

Good Luck with your process

What is a RFE ??

A request for evidence they will send you if something is missing or they need anything in addition to what you submit.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

ive seen ppl finish the process in 4 months and thats 2016 , with the summer slowdown ppl get noa2 70-90 days , if were lucky it may speed up in the fall , on avg tho 4-6 months , longer if your case is complicated or u make mistakes etc

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A request for evidence they will send you if something is missing or they need anything in addition to what you submit.

Okay thank you so much !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.