19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We got approved today case approved Please everyone here my wife just text me the our case has been approved am so happy what is next thing for use to do and what should we prepare for and things to put at hand before we file next information pleas I need all information to the i can pass the message to her so we don't have delay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from Off Top[ic to CR-1 spousal visa progress forum *****

I recommend you read our Guides: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We got approved today case approved Please everyone here my wife just text me the our case has been approved am so happy what is next thing for use to do and what should we prepare for and things to put at hand before we file next information pleas I need all information to the i can pass the message to her so we don't have delay

Since you are approved at USCIS now is NVC. Start calling in about 2 weeks.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thank you

So I need to tell my wife to call or can I call? And same time if I call uscis what should I say? That's why I am here to share with family because I assume we are to share our minds here to help relieve worries

We are approved good so what calling NVC telling then.... That we got approved what do we do?

Timeline

Taking about research my brother I don't know how too to be honest God sees my mind and knows my heart according that's is why he made it possible with my wife am not too okay with finding or Making research that's why I can share mind here as your all can see I said it the my wife file for me and she is always busy that's why I am here so we don't make mistakes that's why I an asking questions to help guard us and please don't sound like that we me that we should have made rearch be happy you have ideas remember not everything you know that's why you are also join the team here ad family

All same thank you am happy and worried too I hope you understand me brother

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

We do not mind you asking questions, but this is a DIY site; we have the Guides for commonly asked questions. Once you read them and have specific questions, you are very welcome to ask them. You should also wait more than 10 minutes before criticising those that tried to help for not helping more; everyone here is on their own visa journey, or has completed it but is staying on to help; sometimes it may be a day or two until you get answers, even to genuine questions that do not have an answer in the Guides.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Thank you

So I need to tell my wife to call or can I call? And same time if I call uscis what should I say? That's why I am here to share with family because I assume we are to share our minds here to help relieve worries

We are approved good so what calling NVC telling then.... That we got approved what do we do?

Please read the NVC Process wiki I attached than you will know.

There's no reason to call USCIS. Read it than come back if you have questions.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank you I have just done that please forgive me I am not good at all this please... :) accept me for me silly me

Now that Is been approved like how long can it take before we get through all this so I can be with my wife?

Timeline

Thank you I have just done that please forgive me I am not good at all this please... :) accept me for me silly me

Now that Is been approved like how long can it take before we get through all this so I can be with my wife?

NVC is a 3 to 5 month. All depends how fast you get things in. Like since you are approved you should be getting all your documents and scan and send to your wife.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank you so much sho I appreciate I will scan my passport and birthday certificate to my wife Monday I guess that's all she will need now because she is still with our certified marriage certificate

Is there any other document for me to send her apart from this? Birth certificate and passport?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you had a chance to look here https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/contact.html ? It lists everything you need and all the steps.

Case Complete to Interview Date Spreadsheet Analysis: http://www.gryphonsoftwareconsulting.com/vj/index.html

Nov 04, 2015 - Sent I-130

Nov 16, 2015 - I-130 NOA1

Mar 29, 2016 - I-130 NOA2

Mar 30, 2016 - Sent to NVC

Apr 04, 2016 - NOA2 hardcopy received

Apr 04, 2016 - NVC Received
Apr 12, 2016 - Case # Assigned

Apr 19, 2016 - Paid AOS and IV fees (finally! :ranting: )
Apr 20, 2016 - AOS and IV fees show PAID

Apr 27, 2016 - Scan date

May 16, 2016 - Case complete

May 25, 2016 - Interview date assigned: Jul 14, 2016

May 26, 2016 - P4 received

May 31, 2016 - CEAC Status changed to "In Transit"

Jun 01, 2016 - CEAC Status changed to "Ready"

Jul 14, 2016 - Visa Approved!

Timeline

Thank you so much sho I appreciate I will scan my passport and birthday certificate to my wife Monday I guess that's all she will need now because she is still with our certified marriage certificate

Is there any other document for me to send her apart from this? Birth certificate and passport?

Last time I'm going to say it. Read the NVC wiki I attached earlier today. There are things you need to still get. And you haven't read it yet otherwise you would know.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.