27 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

i have been married to my us citizen wife for almost 6 years after having hard times in my life i can't take it anymore i am getting tired of Abuse everyday from my wife and her family ... her family hate me they always against our marriage I come to US ON IR1 Visa I get my 10 years green card 2 years ago its been 2 years since i am in states I have no car I have no credit I have nothing she dont let me have nothing she is taken too much pills and smoke weed she s older lil bit she abuse me screaming every time we talk about something i just can't take it anymore i am under alot of stress from my school and my job she dont understand that she dont help me in house she dont want to clean she dont want to cook she dont want to do nothing i am sorry i am doing my best god knows i love her i just cant take it anymore her daughter come to my house scamming at me and tell me that i married her mom for green card they will deport me they will send me back to my country we have joined tex 2015 last year i paid most of bills electric and paid house Tex every year her daughter is mentally sick and crazy around living here i am not feel safe in this house anymore i dont know what to do i have nobody here i dont know nobody where to go how to staining i have been abuse for a year scramming mentally parochially emotionally i dont know to do please help me where to staining i am not feel safe here anymore they all hate me :(:( after divorced what my legal status please ?

thank you all god bless everyone

I wouldnt worry about what they say, i would worry about not being around them. You never know if they choose to call the police say you did something you didnt.

They are gonna have a hard time removing you from here without proof. All you can do is tell the truth and move on.

Get your documents to a safe place just in case and yourself :yes:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Timeline

It is amazing people think they are buying a person and somehow own them by helping them migrate here.... :rolleyes:

A symptom of a controlling abusive personality. Add improper use of medications and weed to the mix and you get a really bad situation. I can only guess why she is taking the pills but it may be a contributing factor. Sounds like the daughter is a copy of the mom. There are free counseling and support groups he should use to help himself to emotionally recover.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your situation. No matter, if you are a woman or a man-- abuse is abuse and no person has the right to abuse another. I have had to remove myself from a very bad abusive relationship in the pass myself. Everyone's advice is correct:

1st. You must come-up with a "Safe Plan" this is a plan of exit that you will need to put in place.

2nd. collect all your documents that you will need- i.e.... birth certificate, SS card, bank statements/cards if you have any, tax info, if you can find it, marriage license, your personal family pics from home and anything else of value. (If it has ever gotten physical do you have pictures of any marks?) make copies or, if you can take the originals and put them in a large 1 gallon zip-lock bag- for safe keeping.

3rd. Create a "bug-out bag" this is a separate bag that will have your toiletries, clothes, zip-lock bag, and anything else of value you may own.

Sometimes to start over is to start with only the clothes on your back, but I promise to not live in hell is with everything you may leave behind.

I wish you the best and remember abuse is not love and love doesn't abuse.

A symptom of a controlling abusive personality. Add improper use of medications and weed to the mix and you get a really bad situation. I can only guess why she is taking the pills but it may be a contributing factor. Sounds like the daughter is a copy of the mom. There are free counseling and support groups he should use to help himself to emotionally recover.

This is an unfortunate consequense....People who abuse let them have the power or think they have over your freedom and its a wrap...

Get out before anything worse comes of it! :no::rolleyes:

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone :(:( after divorced what my legal status please ?

You are a permanent resident of the USA, a divorce will not change your legal status. After the divorce you will still be a permanent resident.

thank you all

Her daughter same as her mom calling me names and tell me we will send you back to your country i am just gonna find a place to live in peace i am so stress over with this bs everyday i can not deal with it anymore i will have heart attack worried and sick about these people can cost me problem anytime or hurts me they are all drugs addict around here before its too late i am trying to find out where to staring and what to do i am gonna lost my job now and lost my school and everything i don't know what to do so upset right now cant go no where now got no money nothing waiting for my pay check to come end of month :(

thank you all

Her daughter same as her mom calling me names and tell me we will send you back to your country i am just gonna find a place to live in peace i am so stress over with this bs everyday i can not deal with it anymore i will have heart attack worried and sick about these people can cost me problem anytime or hurts me they are all drugs addict around here before its too late i am trying to find out where to staring and what to do i am gonna lost my job now and lost my school and everything i don't know what to do so upset right now cant go no where now got no money nothing waiting for my pay check to come end of month :(

OMG do you have any friends ?? Who may lend you a couch? You are in an abusive situation can you go to a domestic violence shelter ?? Don't what ever you do leave anything important there put all your documents in a safe place...man too bad your not in Rhode Island here there's tons of help...I don't know what country your from but some communities have resources for people displaced....

Man future never not have a exit plan always have money stashed and a place to go....

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Non contributory post removed. Stick to answering the question asked or do not post.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.