sarah86

ROC FILING TODAY, THOUGHTS ON MY LIST..

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Which address you sent your I-751 package to using UPS?

Let me reply to this as I too sent it by other means thanUSPS.

I sent it FeDex and the address that came up on their system had both the actual

building address as well as the PO as such below:

USCIS

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 Lower Welden St.

PO BOX 200

St Albans VT 05479

I had seen this address as a filing address some where on the net but I just couldn't remember where so I had decided to send it to the POBOX,

but the guy at the fedex place pulled up this address on the system and he said he has sent it several times before, but even if he hadn't, both addresses are listed there so either way it would have gotten to them.

I did priority overnight, so it was there next day before noon and signed by an actual person.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi NLR,

Yes I will definitely look into the will now. I just took out ( i think thats the term) life insurance this past Friday and I will definitely add the will to the list of evidence should we receive an RFE. The only problem now would be that these were put in affect after the filing, not since the conception of the marriage. Hopefully we will never have to see an RFE :) Thank you for your input

Simple wills and MPOA are cheap and easy. You dont generally need a lawyer and can get them online. Our wills cost us $20 and an ice cream cake. ($10 for the wills, $10 for the notary for two wills, and an ice cream cake for a friend who witnessed that and a bunch of other items.)

Hi NLR,

Hopefully we will never have to see an RFE :)

RFE's not depend on your documents amount mostly. They are sort of reason for delay while your security checks are pending. Here were people who sent minimum and got approved quick enough. And some who got RFE with more documents.Relax and pray for quick name checks.

RFE's not depend on your documents amount mostly. They are sort of reason for delay while your security checks are pending. Here were people who sent minimum and got approved quick enough. And some who got RFE with more documents.Relax and pray for quick name checks.

RFE's depend on evidence. If the case is stalled due to security checks then they just stall it.

Cases are adjudicated by many people. Maybe the fast easy cases were by someone who just wanted to go on vacation, who knows. But maybe they're due to security checks. Who knows. It's the USCIS and their process is opaque.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.