lostinblue

Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%

74 posts in this topic

Alot of us Combat Vets love the Trump, not me but I have friends who are diehards.

I am by far not Xenophobic at ALL and I love people from all races. I just don't like how people that come here Illegally think that they have more rights than people that are born here Legally, pay taxes, and do not receive public assistance. Also to those people that think that Illegals are not receiving benefits, I can go ahead and tell you that isn't true. They are receiving food stamps, public assistance, and a number of other things. The sanctuary cities/states like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and California know how to go through the loop holes to provide assistance to Illegals.

I'm not for undocumented folks getting more rights than US citizens. I think, just like it's been said on multiple occasions, if you want to stop the flow, stop hiring them and paying under the table. This would dramatically reduce the flow of people coming here.

Don't get me started about this issue. I live in the San Gabriel Valley which is a hotbed for Chinese and this is rampant across SoCal.

You could start a thread about it, but it won't gain any traction. Folks only get upset about Hispanic illegals, anyone else won't garner any outrage.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I am disagreeing with you on this. There are many times that Mosquitoes bite my wife and my youngest daughter who is my wife's biological daughter, all the while leaving me and my two older kids alone. This has happened recently at my house, my little girl was being eaten alive by mosquitoes in our house while leaving me and my two older kids alone. We figured it was because they love the Exotic Filipino blood of my youngest daughter and my wife. But anyway we put a stop to it when we got a insect repellent band and put it on her ankle.

you're wrong. i'm white as a lily, american born and mosquitoes love me. it ain't exotic blood.

you're wrong. i'm white as a lily, american born and mosquitoes love me. it ain't exotic blood.

I think that that they just like something special in your blood.

I think that that they just like something special in your blood.

and illegal immigrants have that something special? i'm not following..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

. there's no long term stable business operating with illegal owners without the irs catching wind of it somewhere down the line and going after theirs.

I know many business that are very successful who owners are here illegally, and hire illegals. Pretty common in my area for this......

I know many business that are very successful who owners are here illegally, and hire illegals. Pretty common in my area for this......

stop hiring them donnie, might help.

I am disagreeing with you on this. There are many times that Mosquitoes bite my wife and my youngest daughter who is my wife's biological daughter, all the while leaving me and my two older kids alone. This has happened recently at my house, my little girl was being eaten alive by mosquitoes in our house while leaving me and my two older kids alone. We figured it was because they love the Exotic Filipino blood of my youngest daughter and my wife. But anyway we put a stop to it when we got a insect repellent band and put it on her ankle.

Lol, they seem to love exotic English blood too. My husband has seemingly become my new form of repellent. ;)

Don't get me wrong, this sort of disease is a concern to me as a woman that will consider having kids some day. I've been bitten too many times in my lifetime, and I'm highly allergic to the type of mosquito that is a carrier. Back in the old days they didn't know how to treat me every single time I was bitten, so it was long boring summers being cooped up inside and pumped full of medications to stop constant infections and steroids so I could walk around without my legs looking like red elephant limbs. A trip down south a couple years ago and I was a literal pincushion of welts. They stupidly call it ''skeeter syndrome'' now.

I don't think our government is taking this disease seriously enough.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

well, in my experience..i've seen american sub contractors not report their wages on american workers. those workers in turn thought they wouldn't have to report that income, since they didn't get a w2 and the sub contractor went under (went elsewhere for fresh meat). took the irs 2 years and then they caught up to the missing money and they sent out demands of payment. it didn't matter that the employee didn't receive a w2, they were still on the hook for the income tax. because the business that hired the subcontractor, of course, reported paying the subcontractor. there's no long term stable business operating with illegal owners without the irs catching wind of it somewhere down the line and going after theirs.

If the subcontractor was paid more than $600 that year by the business, then the business is required to file form 1099-MISC with the IRS and report it. You also have to provide the subcontractor with a copy. Yes, if you reported it but didn't provide them with one/they didn't pay on it, eventually the IRS will be on it.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I fully understand how a virus that is spread by a mosquito works. But my thing is this, if that person that is infected with zika and that is here illegally is never here. Then that mosquito would never be able to bite that Illegal and thus spread the disease by biting someone else.

Can somebody explain this to me?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

I fully understand how a virus that is spread by a mosquito works. But my thing is this, if that person that is infected with zika and that is here illegally is never here. Then that mosquito would never be able to bite that Illegal and thus spread the disease by biting someone else.

Can somebody explain this to me?

I believe it means either:

A) If we prevent people who are infected from coming here, then that would reduce the threat of the disease being spread by mosquitoes.

or

B) We need to prevent illegal mosquitoes from entering the country.

I believe it means either:

A) If we prevent people who are infected from coming here, then that would reduce the threat of the disease being spread by mosquitoes.

or

B) We need to prevent illegal mosquitoes from entering the country.

If the option is B, what about baby mosquitoes? Is this a task for the Mexican prison babies? Their tiny fingers might be perfect for making mosquito netting.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If the option is B, what about baby mosquitoes? Is this a task for the Mexican prison babies? Their tiny fingers might be perfect for making mosquito netting.

the mosquitos are cute when young but then they grow up and folks dump them in the swamp

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265