lostinblue

Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%

74 posts in this topic

Hillary has a lot of targets on her back for Trump to go after, and she is just another career politician living the high life off taxpayers. I agree Hillary will be easier to defeat than a Sanders.

I foresee no riots once Trump starts building the wall, I know many people will volunteer and will want to part of this great program. Once Trump enters Office he will appoint Federal Judges to carry out immigration laws and start deportation. I suspect 2 years it will take get them out of USA.

Once he makes a federal crime to include prison for illegal entry and actually enforces the laws, the lion share of illegals will leave on their own, it a very simple process to rid the USA of Illegals, It called enforce the laws.

OR they could just start really going after the people that hire them and avoid all the other junk . No jobs no benefits no school they won't come

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Abolish birthright citizenship would a good starting point.

And mandatory e-verify for all Employers / Businesses

Yes that is a great starting points

In many states it is a felony to even own a 30 round magazine for a gun .. We need a law passed to make it a felony to enter the United States illegally .

Yes, It would be good to change it to a felony, make the punishment fit the crime.

I wasn't aware other states made it a felony to own 30 round magazine for a gun, Pretty UnAmerican there

Timeline

OR they could just start really going after the people that hire them and avoid all the other junk . No jobs no benefits no school they won't come

Get rid of free school and free food and free medical and that would help.

I agree crackdown on business whom hire them and fine them $10K per each incident

But we have a large number of illegals who run their own business or companies especially in construction field. They don't pay taxes, just rip off the grand ole USA

They don't pay taxes, just rip off the grand ole USA

calm down donnie.

Experts told us that illegal immigrants make up the vast majority of ITIN filers, though there’s no way of knowing just how many. The group also includes legal immigrants (refugees, asylum seekers, spouses), foreign workers (professors, technology workers, people who own businesses in America but live abroad), and dependents of both citizens and immigrants.

Regardless of immigration status, ITIN filers are not eligible for Social Security. According to the Social Security Administration, undocumented immigrants doled out an estimated $12 billion in payroll taxes but will never get the benefits. Also, ITIN filers can’t get the Earned Income Tax Credit, due to a provision in a 1996 law.

ITIN filers, however, can receive the Additional Child Tax Credit, a refund given to people who owed less in taxes than deductions they could receive through the Child Tax Credit (up to $1,000 per child).

The credit as it stands today was established in the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, one of the tax cuts passed under President George W. Bush. Unlike in 1996, Congress did not write a provision barring ITIN filers from claiming the refund.

As a result, claims for the additional child credit have increased significantly since 2001, according to the Treasury Inspector General audit. By 2009, 2.3 million ITIN filers received $4.2 billion through the additional child credit, a four-fold increase over 2005.

Under this current system for ITIN filers, "the government isn’t losing out," according to Bob Greenstein, president of the left-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. It gets more money in revenues than it gives out in credits.

However, Greenstein told us it’s slightly misleading to say that the recipients of the child credit are illegal immigrants.

"The vast majority of that $4.2 billion, the filer may be undocumented, but you have to have a child to receive it. And the children are overwhelmingly U.S. citizens," he said.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/18/donald-trump/trump-illegal-immigrants-four-two-billion/

Timeline

You don't know much about running a business and paying taxes do you?

These guys running business are all 1099's and at the end of the year they get 1099's from the business that pay them. There is zero dollars of taxes taken out, they are suppose to file taxes and then pay self employment tax, FICA/ Social Security. Which they never do.

It is take take take, And why not they would be stupid to pay any taxes, what will the IRS do to them? Nothing since they are here illegally they get a free pass.

:secret: xenophobia..look it up.

How am I Xenophobic when my wife is from a different country? That really does not fit in to your narrative that I am Xenophobic? So you just want to group everyone who disagrees with a said opinion into a certain box. I do not hate or dislike people from other countries, I just think that they should do it the right way instead of coming in here and demanding that they be accepted.