The Nature  Boy

Take a look at the $12,495 Armani jacket Hillary wore while speaking about income inequality

154 posts in this topic

How much in cost is Trump wearing every time he steps up to the podium (the cost, according to some reports, to just maintain his hair puts Edwards to shame)? I guess it must be okay for NB, since hasn't given any speeches on inequality yet, but still continues to con plenty of poor schmucks.

I know another atypical post with acronyms is coming. Must be so tiring...

If you don't like Hillary you are sexist. If you don't like Obama you are a racist. If you think radical Islam is a threat to world peace you are an Islamaphobe. If you don't think it's wise to give Men access to girls locker rooms you are a homophobe.

Odd it is that they people who claim to want to never classify people, do it constantly

Culver Kidd a State Senator from GA, once wore a suit made of nothing but Crown royal bags to the floor to oppose a tougher DUI bill. Back in the 90's.

It was very inappropriate. Not because he was a man, but because he was corrupt and the liquor lobby bought him.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1876&dat=19930809&id=lzQfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Ec8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=5735,2992801&hl=en

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you don't like Hillary you are sexist. If you don't like Obama you are a racist. If you think radical Islam is a threat to world peace you are an Islamaphobe. If you don't think it's wise to give Men access to girls locker rooms you are a homophobe.

Odd it is that they people who claim to want to never classify people, do it constantly

Wow! Is life really that tough? Cry me a river.

Culver Kidd a State Senator from GA, once wore a suit made of nothing but Crown royal bags to the floor to oppose a tougher DUI bill. Back in the 90's.

It was very inappropriate. Not because he was a man, but because he was corrupt and the liquor lobby bought him.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1876&dat=19930809&id=lzQfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Ec8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=5735,2992801&hl=en

Great find!

Wow! Is life really that tough? Cry me a river.

Great find!

Find Heck. I remembered it . I know a guy back in the day got busted for Distribution of cocaine. He swears he gave Kidd 5K and he got him out of Prison.

Actually, it's when you attack Hillary about being a woman, you're a sexist(still don't know what a woman card is), when you attack President Obama with a slur or a dig that aims directly at his race, you're a racist(no one else gets called prissy), when you make a point to disparage Muslims here for the actions of those on a different continent, you're a Islamphobe(cause if we put gun owners in the same cat as those who kill, it's an issue).

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Actually, it's when you attack Hillary about being a woman, you're a sexist(still don't know what a woman card is), when you attack President Obama with a slur or a dig that aims directly at his race, you're a racist(no one else gets called prissy), when you make a point to disparage Muslims here for the actions of those on a different continent, you're a Islamphobe(cause if we put gun owners in the same cat as those who kill, it's an issue).

Every President gets nick names. His is Prissy. GWB was Dumbo. Oddly I have never attacked Hillary for being a women, but for being a callous, if they have no bread let them eat cake, elitist

hillary-be-like-meme.jpg

imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

tell me, where does dds, mld, etc fit into elitist classification methods? "odd it is that they people who claim to want to never classify people, do it constantly"

Sounds like the Vape guy.

Nevertheless, this guy's suit didn't cost thousands of dollars did it when he decided to put on a contemptuous performance piece? I mean, his normal suits probably did... but still.

We should make a law that all politicians wear potato sacks.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

tell me, where does dds, mld, etc fit into elitist classification methods? "odd it is that they people who claim to want to never classify people, do it constantly"

Yep. Some even classify themselves at the same time. The irony.

Timeline

Sounds like the Vape guy.

Nevertheless, this guy's suit didn't cost thousands of dollars did it when he decided to put on a contemptuous performance piece? I mean, his normal suits probably did... but still.

We should make a law that all politicians wear potato sacks.

Politicians, lawyers, doctors etc should all work naked.they must never wear better clothes than those they represent/treat.

Let them eat brioche, not cake.

So would Melania receive the dame criticism on how pricy her wardrobe is as Michelle seems to?

As a woman and like any first lady there will most likely be a constant focus in the press on how she dresses, what designer she's wearing, and the cost (this always crosses party lines). Maybe even more so because of her model-status. However the vitriol and inane focus on it by certain sectors and individuals will of course tone down considerably as it always does.

A small comparison for you: Mrs Bush wore a gown that was somewhere in excess of $8000 to one event or when she spent $700 on a haircut.

A first lady is expected by the public to dress well on every occasion, beyond what the average person can afford. And rarely is ever seen wearing the same outfit twice. But little attention is ever given to the husband's wardrobe which can rival in cost. Some outfits are paid for out of pocket with their own funds, some are donated and stored, and some are even offered at a discount.

Clinton's gown was somewhere worth around $50,000 during the inauguration. She didn't pay the full price. And criticism against Jackie O's classy wardrobe was legendary. Comments made towards first ladies like Mary Todd Lincoln and so on too... So Melania would probably receive her share of criticism, but the level of such nastiness you probably won't see.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

i don't know what is more insufferable, hillary or allll the talking about hillary's womanhood ad nauseam from now till 2020. shoot me now.