The Nature  Boy

Take a look at the $12,495 Armani jacket Hillary wore while speaking about income inequality

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

NB you're going off on a tangent again about ditches without focusing on the context of what was written. I did not say it was okay, OK? I'm saying that every politician that gets up on a stage is wearing an outfit that may cost on par with, equal to, or above the cost of the berber carpet she put on her body for that evening. The problem is we only seem to pay attention to it when it's the woman doing it.

Plus 20.

Run out of my plus ones.

Plus 20.

Run out of my plus ones.

You 're too loose with them :ranting:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

NB you're going off on a tangent again about ditches without focusing on the context of what was written. I did not say it was okay, OK? I'm saying that every politician that gets up on a stage is wearing an outfit that may cost on par with, equal to, or above the cost of the berber carpet she put on her body for that evening. The problem is we only seem to pay attention to it when it's the woman doing it.

OK you guys got ADD. It's relevant because she was speaking on the subject of income inequality. Yet she is clearly an out of touch rich elitist who grew rich be use of politics while pretending to care about the poor and down trodden.

It has nothing to do with her sex.

Why does everything come down to race and sex with the MDL

Plus 20.

Run out of my plus ones.

You got Add also and a touch of Dds

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think he said illegals

and he coined some, I suppose, good people

He said the people they send here. He did not say all Mexicans

does he think that the regional governments in Mexico gather together monthly and determine which rapists and drug dealers they will export?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

OK you guys got ADD. It's relevant because she was speaking on the subject of income inequality. Yet she is clearly an out of touch rich elitist who grew rich be use of politics while pretending to care about the poor and down trodden.

No idea what you're talking about but it sounds as sexy as hell. Thanks doctaaaaaaaah!

Racey sex in the MDL. Where do I sign up?

Edited by Jacque67

I did not say it wasn't relevant, or that her choice wasn't inappropriate NB.

I simply pointed out that all the men in the room of politics are doing the same_dang_thing. Like it or not, the media is only paying attention to it because of her gender.

Why does it come down to race and sex? Because you're too busy being stuck in your own muddy ditch to see why.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

I simply pointed out that all the men in the room of politics are doing the same_dang_thing. Like it or not, the media is only paying attention to it because of her gender.

Why does it come down to race and sex? Because you're too busy being stuck in your own muddy ditch to see why.

Slam dunk.

NO the media made a big deal out of the cost of John slime ball Edward's haircut cost did they not. Clinton also.

They only reason the media picked it up because it was Uber hypocrisy to be talking about income inequality while wearing a 1200 suit, while growing rich off the very people she is talking about

Timeline

NO the media made a big deal out of the cost of John slime ball Edward's haircut cost did they not. Clinton also.

They only reason the media picked it up because it was Uber hypocrisy to be talking about income inequality while wearing a 1200 suit, while growing rich off the very people she is talking about

Ha ha. Next you'll be suggesting lawyers wear cheap ill fitting suits when defending bum clients!

How much in cost is Trump wearing every time he steps up to the podium (the cost, according to some reports, to just maintain his hair puts Edwards to shame)? I guess it must be okay for NB, since hasn't given any speeches on inequality yet, but still continues to con plenty of poor schmucks.

I know another atypical post with acronyms is coming. Must be so tiring...

Edited by yuna628

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Just like the double standard of Trump U defrauding thousands of hard working people out of their money, but this country wants him to be President.

As a vet, I'm shocked you seem to stump for him, given his recent issue with vets and fundraising...

FTR, his hair cost about $20,000 to maintain...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yeah, he just coined Mexicans as murderers and rapists.

And unfit by race to qualify as judges.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

How much in cost is Trump wearing every time he steps up to the podium (the cost, according to some reports, to just maintain his hair puts Edwards to shame)? I guess it must be okay for NB, since hasn't given any speeches on inequality yet, but still continues to con plenty of poor schmucks.

I know another atypical post with acronyms is coming. Must be so tiring...

MBST! There ya go;)