LBecky

CR1 Case Closed and Awaiting Visa Interview Date London Embassy.

39 posts in this topic

Hi sorry I just saw this got back from London very late. It was an amazing feeling of nerves n anxiety sat waiting on my number to be called I got there an he early which was good has my app was for 1 and I was out by 1.30. The lady asked 3 questions how did we meet, where does my husband work and live and the she said the magic word approved. All in all the people at the embassy are quite relaxed and cheerful and will put you at ease. I am sure you will be approved too.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sorry I just saw this got back from London very late. It was an amazing feeling of nerves n anxiety sat waiting on my number to be called I got there an he early which was good has my app was for 1 and I was out by 1.30. The lady asked 3 questions how did we meet, where does my husband work and live and the she said the magic word approved. All in all the people at the embassy are quite relaxed and cheerful and will put you at ease. I am sure you will be approved too.

I read this message while at the embassy and it made me feel much better! I was done by 2.30. All approved. Was just asked where we met, where has he worked and where will we live and then she said the magic words. It is such a relief. I though we received the sealed envelope today but I'm guessing they send that with the passport as I didn't receive anything today. The woman was lovely and said should receive everything within 2 weeks.

Congrats dear, all the months of waiting over in a few mins. We will get the sealed packet when we get our passport then it's off we go. Glad you felt better after reading it

Did u opt to collect your passport n sealed envelope from the depot?

Yea I'm collecting mine in Belfast. I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm flying home next week so just going to pick it up there! I'm guessing they will email us when it's ready to pick up?

Hi I picked up my passport yesterday and booked my flight for tomorrow. God has worked it out so I'm going to be with my better half on our 1st anniversary, just has we wished. This was a long process but worth it. Hope u get your passport soon.

Hi I picked up my passport yesterday and booked my flight for tomorrow. God has worked it out so I'm going to be with my better half on our 1st anniversary, just has we wished. This was a long process but worth it. Hope u get your passport soon.

Great news!!! Best of luck to you and your better half :)) my passport will be ready to pick up tomorrow but I'm not flying home to Ireland until Friday! Have to work for a few more weeks but will be flying out the end of August to be with my husband..finally!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.