LBecky

CR1 Case Closed and Awaiting Visa Interview Date London Embassy.

39 posts in this topic

Haha guess we both got sorted, thanks be to God. Its gona be a pretty good wknd for us!! I am going to try and see if I can request a sooner date has my 1st wedding anniversary is on the 1st of Aug and its a bit close, esp knowing that once we get approved we have to wait a few days to get our passports back. Congrats LND1990.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha guess we both got sorted, thanks be to God. Its gona be a pretty good wknd for us!! I am going to try and see if I can request a sooner date has my 1st wedding anniversary is on the 1st of Aug and its a bit close, esp knowing that once we get approved we have to wait a few days to get our passports back. Congrats LND1990.

Congrats to you too!!! Hope you make it for your wedding anniversary.

Hi LND1990 did they tell you what time yours is scheduled for I was so excited I forgot to ask about mine lol.

Haha yes they told me mine is at 1pm. I'm guessing we should receive the confirmation email this week with all the details.

Fingers crossed we will receive it, I just got off the phone with knights bridge doctor and booked my medical for the 15th Of July at 1:30!!

Hello, I got my interview letter on Monday did you get yours? I have also booked the courier yesterday and thankfully it was free has I opted to collect from the depot in Manchester.

Hello, I got my interview letter on Monday did you get yours? I have also booked the courier yesterday and thankfully it was free has I opted to collect from the depot in Manchester.

Hey sorry I just got back from NY today so haven't been on this. I got my interview letter last week too. I haven't booked courier yet will have to look at that. My medical is 15th July but I never received a confirmation email from them. I have called a few times and provided my email addresses but still haven't received an email.

Hope you had a lovely trip. My medical is also booked for the 15th of July at the Bentinck Mansion and I got the email confirmation also, after my second phone call they got the email address wrong the first time. So check with them if they got your email right.

Hope you had a lovely trip. My medical is also booked for the 15th of July at the Bentinck Mansion and I got the email confirmation also, after my second phone call they got the email address wrong the first time. So check with them if they got your email right.

I sent them an email so finally received my confirmation. I guess they just kept getting my address wrong! My medical is also at Bentinck Mansions so maybe I will see you there :)

Awww good you got it sorted. Yes we may run into each other my app is at 1:30, getting my MMR jab on the 4th in preparation has I have never had one, did my Tetanus a week ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Medical was all good doctor said my blood result should come back by weds and no news is good news. They were all quite welcoming and the process was smooth and efficient. One more hurdle and we can start planning the future!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.