usman Ali

Just Stopping by to Hello.

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Amkhan my brother u really think I didn't tried to bring her to Pakistan her visa was rejected and I myself talked to the Pakistani embassy and sent them everything they needed from me and they told me they will approve her visa within few days but she got a call saying they rejected her visa cause of security reasons and they advised us to go to Dubai Instead . someone people over here r just assuming things like this is a fraud case and no parents allow this type of Marriage and stuff like that to all those people I don't really care what u gotta say about the relationship in the end the consular have to make the final decision not you sorry if I am being rude but it just hurt my feelings that people r so quick to judge anyway I will let y'all know for sure what r the results of my visa interview .

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bro thats ok i can understand the visa issues some times they deny visa... we are all here to give our concern since you asked us to suggest and that we are trying to explain you what consular can assume on your case dont take it personally we are not the one who will issue you the visa so relax..... if you get hurt on our suggestion then how would you face a CO... sometimes they are very rude and harsh you will feel like you are in investigation room so be brave dont take it personally we all want you to get approve and live happily with you fiance...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am not taking it personally I am just saying some people here not all of them r just judging me for loving a women twice of my age and I am well aware of that the co will have a closer look to my case and may ask questions about it but I am not worried about it since my relationship is real .

Will you be willing to wait until she visit you a few more times? People are skeptical becoz they have seen this before. Previously seen scenario: marry a citizen to get your papers then dump her; return home marry a woman your age and then bring her here. I hope your fiance joins the forum as well.

sunbeam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So your parents approved of a 17 yr old dating a 38 yr old woman (she's technically old enough to be your mom, not judging you just stating facts)? That will raise flags as it seems very odd. Unfortunately the norm is older men with younger women. Just make sure you have a lot of proof would be my advice. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi i am yas from sydney Australia i am also Pakistani i met my wife first time in person in thiland and then we got married in pakistan then i moved to Sydney Aus she came here to visit me we met there times already we have 18 year age diff i am 31 and she is 49 we r at NVC stage now. Point is that not every one looking for same motives but it makes things harder for people who really seeking to live life with some one they just fell in love and cant help its so hard to see each other after many months and then let her go at airport it kills u we r not scared to get rejected just only thing her kids cant move to sydney my all family live here and they want us to live here i dont have any relative in usa we just want to live some years in usa so her kids can be independent but we cant judge people from their words Good and Bad r every whr.