KASH2011

2016 - US Passport & Card Application Tracker

570 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Adding my info, I applied for the passport the very next day after receiving Naturalization certificate.

========================================================================================

US Passport & Card: 2016 Applicants
======================================
==================================================
UserName......|Expedited|Sent....|CheckCash|TrackDate|PP-Recv'd|PPCRD-Recv|NC-Recv'd|Location
VAresdient....|NO.......|01/02/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Manassas, VA
RMB175........|NO.......|01/04/16|01/07/16.|01/07/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD
Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Boston, MA
KASH2011......|NO.......|01/08/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA

thebulletin...|YES......|01/08/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Amy_and_Victor...|NO......|01/09/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Indianapolis, IN

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

• DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
  • Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
  • Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
  • Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
  • Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
  • Make changes and Add Reply.
  • Sent - date you applied
  • Check cash - Date when your check, Money order or any other payment was processed or cleared.
  • TrackDate - Date when your case became trackable on State Department website
  • PP-Recv;d - Date you received passport back from State Department
  • PCRD-Recv-Date you received passport card
  • Location- Local office where you applied for US Passport book and or Passport Card
  • NC-Recv;d - Date you received your Naturalization Certificate back from State Department.
  • Redden timeline after receiving the Naturalization certificate or any other documents back.

Our timlines K1 visa - Citizenship (06.28.2011 - 08.01.2016)

K1 Visa Timeline (06.28.2011 - 04.07.2012)

• 06-28-2011: I-129F sent to Dallas
  • 07-05-2011: NOA1 (CSC)
  • 01-05-2012: NOA2 (184 days since NOA1)
  • 01-13-2012: NVC passed
  • 01-19-2012: Embassy received our case
  • 02-14-2012: Interview PASSED! :D K-1 Visa Approved! :D
  • 03-08-2012: POE
  • 04-07-2012: Wedding!

AOS/EAD Timeline (04.26.2012 - 12.13.2012)

• 04-26-2012: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox
  • 05-02-2012: NOA1 (both I-485 and I-765)
  • 05-23-2012: Biometrics taken
  • 07-02-2012: Employment Authorization Issued (07-09-2012 - received in the mail)
  • 12-03-2012: Made Service Request for I-485, because case is beyond processing time
  • 12-07-2012: I-485 APPROVED! 219 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 12-13-2012: GreenCard in the mailbox, done with AOS!

Lifting of conditions Timeline (09.04.2014 - 01.14.2015)

• 09-04-2014: I-751 sent to CSC
  • 09-08-2014: NOA1
  • 11-10-2014: Biometrics taken
  • 01-07-2015: Approved! Only 122 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 01-14-2015: GreenCard in the mailbox

Citizenship Timeline (09.03.2015 - 01.08.2016)

- 09-03-2015: N-400 sent to Phoenix

- 09-10-2015: NOA1

- 10-08-2015: Biometrics taken

- 10-28-2015: Case is in line for an interview

- 11-02-2015: Letter with Naturalization Interview Appointment

- 12-07-2015: Interview passed

- 01-08-2016: Naturalization Oath Ceremony, I'm a US citizen now!

tTM3p3.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Minor edit!

========================================================================================

UserName......|Expedited|Sent....|CheckCash|TrackDate|PP-Recv'd|PPCRD-Recv|NC-Recv'd|Location
VAresdient....|NO.......|01/02/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Manassas, VA
RMB175........|NO.......|01/04/16|01/07/16.|01/07/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD
Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Boston, MA
KASH2011......|NO.......|01/08/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA

thebulletin...|YES......|01/08/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Amy_and_Victor|NO.......|01/09/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Indianapolis, IN

• Check cash - Date when your check, Money order or any other payment was processed or cleared.
  • Location- Local office where you applied for US Passport book and or Passport Card
  • NC-Recv;d - Date you received your Naturalization Certificate back from State Department.
  • Redden timeline after receiving the Naturalization certificate or any other documents back.

Timeline

Tracking available!

KASH2011......|NO.......|01/08/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA

Amy_and_Victor|NO.......|01/09/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Indianapolis, IN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

My check's been cashed, but I haven't looked to see if my application is trackable yet. I know I can check on the website, but what's this talk about e-mail; do they send you a number you can track if you wrote an address on the form? I haven't had that yet, if so.

Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Boston, MA

KASH2011......|NO.......|01/08/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA

There's that smell again...

Timeline

Actually, logging into the tracking website it stated I had to re-enter the address listed (which was the correct one I wrote on the form) to verify it, in order to receive any further updates. Well alrighty then.

Timeline

Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Boston, MA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Just checked today and check is cashed and tracking is up as of yesterday!

Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Boston, MA
thebulletin...|YES......|01/08/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hey Guys! Happy New Year.
Happy to be in this section of the forum here with all of you. Congrats to all on getting to this step of naturalization. Finally!

I Applied for the passport today in NYC!

I am getting both the Passport Book and the Card. Paid with money order. Standard delivery.

B-)
Can't wait to get them and book my first international trip in a very long time!
2016 is going to be a year of traveling! I hope that's the case for all of us.

Passport=Traveling - one of the best things in life!
Safe Travels, my friends!

:energy:

Timeline

Spadevil's info added!

thebulletin...|YES......|01/08/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY
Amy_and_Victor|NO.......|01/09/16|--/--/16.|--/--/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Indianapolis, IN

Spadevil......|NO.......|01/14/16|MoneyOrd.|--/--/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Received son's passport on 01/14/2016.

VAresdient....|NO.......|01/02/16|DebitCard|--/--/--.|01/14/16.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Manassas, VA
Amy_and_Victor|NO.......|01/09/16|--/--/16.|--/--/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Indianapolis, IN

Spadevil......|NO.......|01/14/16|MoneyOrd.|--/--/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Timeline

I received an e-mail 45 mins ago to say my passport's been finalised and is now in the post (estimated delivery date tomorrow). Man, that's fast.

Timeline

Well, not only did my passport book arrive, but the passport card and Naturalisation certificate were in the same envelope. Nice! I didn't think they did that but I'm certainly not complaining.

VAresdient....|NO.......|01/02/16|DebitCard|--/--/--.|01/14/16.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|Manassas, VA
RMB175........|NO.......|01/04/16|01/07/16.|01/07/16.|--/--/--.|01/15/16..|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD
Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|01/16/16.|01/16/16..|01/16/16.|Boston, MA

Edited by Berty

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Received my Passport today as well. Just waiting for my NC back now.

RMB175........|NO.......|01/04/16|01/07/16.|01/07/16.|01/16/16.|01/15/16..|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD
Berty.........|NO.......|01/07/16|01/13/16.|01/13/16.|01/16/16.|01/16/16..|01/16/16.|Boston, MA
Spadevil......|NO.......|01/14/16|MoneyOrd.|--/--/16.
|--/--/--.|--/--/--..|--/--/--.|New York, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.