dwheels76

February 2016 Interviews

847 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

After 30 days of Administrative Processing, today our status changed to ISSUED on CEAC!!! I'm so relieved and cannot wait to hold my wife again when she gets here. Goodluck everyone!

Awww congrads! You are going to see her pretty soon.

Timeline

Anyone here got CC with scan date of November 23-30, 2015? Mine is nov30 and still waiting for a CC :)

At this stage you need to look at the timelines of people whose interview will be in the same country as you. that way you can have an idea of how long your wait may be for an interview. Check out the spreadsheet to see all the people from your country....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Edited by Nay05

At this stage you need to look at the timelines of people whose interview will be in the same country as you. that way you can have an idea of how long your wait may be for an interview. Check out the spreadsheet to see all the people from your country....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

thanks Nay05! i will check on that. the record on show from case completion until interview date.

Edited by tenten.kabisote

Timeline

thanks Nay05! i will check on that. the record on show from case completion until interview date

did you call NVC? looks like you should have gotten an interview date already

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My husband's interview is January 15th!! Thank God!

Congratulations. I updated you. Was this an expedite?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi hi ....

Do I need to make interview schedule online at the embassy website? I already got the P4 letter from NVC for Jan 12 interview at US embassy Abu Dhabi.

Hello, Singapore Embassy approved my expedite request yesterday, but CEAC web site still shows the same status. I called NVC last night and they said that my case is still with them and they won't send it to Embassy until folks over there request my case. Does anyone know how long do I need to wait for Embassy to contact me with the interview date?

I don't know how long it takes in the case of an expedited request, but in my case, I got an email a week after the CC at NVC and then exactly a week later I got an email for the interview date! Based on my research on VJ the Singapore embassy is pretty quick in scheduling interviews. Most people get their interview dates within 2 weeks of their CC. Again not sure how this relates to your expedited case but I hope it gives you some idea. Best of luck!

Hey guys, I have a question regarding the paperwork needed for the interview. I was looking at the link on how to organize my documents (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/324161-how-to-organize-your-documents/) for the interview and I noticed that the VJ member had copies of their I-864 as well as other financial documents in the folder. Is it really necessary to bring these documents, especially of they are not requested in the P4 letter? I was planning to just follow the instructions in the letter (US ID photos, passport and original civil documents), results of my medical examination, and proof of relationship (i.e. photos, travel documents, etc.). I don't want to have to fuss with too many unnecessary documents, if possible. Thanks in advance!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hellloo VJ !!

Had Interview today at US embassy delhi. I have a mixed feeling writing here about it. Me and my wife both attended the interview, we entered the embassy at 8 AM and were out by 9 AM. Process at the embassy was fast and very smooth for CR 1 category.

So coming to the Point : interview went well. American lady officer was very nice. Asked very few standard questions like how did u guys meet, how many people attended the wedding, looked at a few pics from our wedding and honeymoon and kept typing smthing on the computer. And then she said Okay Everything Looks Good. And then she handed over the white paper asking for additional silly document that is i need to give additional proof of birth, my birth certificate that i submitted did not have my name on it, coz i was not named yet then. Like now i need to give them an affidavit from my dad or guardian or school leaving certificate clearly mentioning my name and DOB, which i am submitting at VAC New delhi tomorrow. Officer didnt keep my passport. I have to submit my passport and document. Interview went for no more than 5 mins.

So Yes enough said. I dont know the result. I cant say i have been approved or denied m in a limbo. Please god Help ??

Hellloo VJ !!

Had Interview today at US embassy delhi. I have a mixed feeling writing here about it. Me and my wife both attended the interview, we entered the embassy at 8 AM and were out by 9 AM. Process at the embassy was fast and very smooth for CR 1 category.

So coming to the Point : interview went well. American lady officer was very nice. Asked very few standard questions like how did u guys meet, how many people attended the wedding, looked at a few pics from our wedding and honeymoon and kept typing smthing on the computer. And then she said Okay Everything Looks Good. And then she handed over the white paper asking for additional silly document that is i need to give additional proof of birth, my birth certificate that i submitted did not have my name on it, coz i was not named yet then. Like now i need to give them an affidavit from my dad or guardian or school leaving certificate clearly mentioning my name and DOB, which i am submitting at VAC New delhi tomorrow. Officer didnt keep my passport. I have to submit my passport and document. Interview went for no more than 5 mins.

So Yes enough said. I dont know the result. I cant say i have been approved or denied m in a limbo. Please god Help ??

Hi looks like you will get ur visa just bring them what they ask

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.