dwheels76

February 2016 Interviews

847 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

could you add me to your spread sheet. case complete 11/26/2015, interview set on 12/31/2015 for 2/11/2016 in kingston jamaica. info is in my signature.

WOW that was fast. Congratulations. I updated you. You were on list already but CC was 11/28.

I just flew in to the US last December 30 via Miami and I will be writing my review soon, that is after I recover from jet lag and the new year's celebration !! ?

Awww welcome to America. Good to hear from you.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

HaPpY NeW Year to us all! Thank God we all got good news to enter into the 2016!

Wishing you all a splendid interview ahead.

Happy New Year to you also. You are almost done. Woooo whooooo

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Hello everyone, happy new year! I hope we will all be reunited with our loved ones soon :)

I need some advice regarding how we can rectify a mistake we made on our I-130 form. We had submitted the wrong place of birth for the petitioner, and we've only just realized this while we are preparing the documents for the interview. The information was submitted correctly in the subsequent forms. Our interview is scheduled on Jan 26, 2016 in Singapore. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this at this point. Is it better to just leave it and hope that they somehow will not pick up on it? We are kicking ourselves for not having noticed this sooner!!! I hope you guys can help us!

Timeline

Hello everyone, happy new year! I hope we will all be reunited with our loved ones soon :)

I need some advice regarding how we can rectify a mistake we made on our I-130 form. We had submitted the wrong place of birth for the petitioner, and we've only just realized this while we are preparing the documents for the interview. The information was submitted correctly in the subsequent forms. Our interview is scheduled on Jan 26, 2016 in Singapore. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this at this point. Is it better to just leave it and hope that they somehow will not pick up on it? We are kicking ourselves for not having noticed this sooner!!! I hope you guys can help us!

Not really a big deal. Nothing to stress about. Is it an omission of a city, place, country? Just tell the CO at interview really not a big deal. More an issue if it was the Beneficiary.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Happy new year to everyone, today i got an email from NVC with a checklist, they want me to make changes in AOS form and bring on interview date. Original.

Congratulations. Well fix your errors and make sure its perfect for interview so there is no delay. You still meet income guidelines right.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations. Well fix your errors and make sure its perfect for interview so there is no delay. You still meet income guidelines right.

yes i meet the requirement, i have fixed it and now will send it to my wife via mail, since they required my original signature, i confirmed if i can send scan copy to my wife in Pakistan, they said she need to bring original signed during interview.

Now i am waiting for the interview date, hope to get it soon.

Not really a big deal. Nothing to stress about. Is it an omission of a city, place, country? Just tell the CO at interview really not a big deal. More an issue if it was the Beneficiary.

Thanks dwheels76, I really appreciate your response! It's given me the peace of mind I needed on this issue. I was getting really worried that it would negatively affect our application somehow.

It wasn't an omission. We put the wrong city. Instead of his city of birth, we put in the city of his childhood.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in here to wish you guys good luck with the interview and to congratulate the ones that got their approvals recently :)

As for me, I received my passport with the visa on Dec 30th, 2 days after the interview!!! I'm so excited!!! I will be traveling on Jan 12th and my POE is going to be San Diego. I'll be back with feedback about the POE :)

Happy New Year everyone and may this year bring everyone happiness, health and plenty of love! (And a baby for us :P) Hihi

Timeline

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in here to wish you guys good luck with the interview and to congratulate the ones that got their approvals recently :)

As for me, I received my passport with the visa on Dec 30th, 2 days after the interview!!! I'm so excited!!! I will be traveling on Jan 12th and my POE is going to be San Diego. I'll be back with feedback about the POE :)

Happy New Year everyone and may this year bring everyone happiness, health and plenty of love! (And a baby for us :P) Hihi

wow....congratulation, have a safe flight, good to see people like you who have completed their journey with NVC/Embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

wow....congratulation, have a safe flight, good to see people like you who have completed their journey with NVC/Embassy.

Thank you Sohisami! Hope you'll get an interview date soon and your approval!! Best of luck!

Timeline

hey congratulation!

Best wishes for you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.