4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Does any one here hold a " Conditional Resident Card " also known as " temp green card" which he got it through his marraige to a us citizen wife , and he divorced her before he filed " I-75" to

remove conditions on his resident ? .

I would like to talk to some one with same situation to help me ??????????? thank you

I am here 7 month ago and we were married 2 years ago but out side the states

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Does any one here hold a " Conditional Resident Card " also known as " temp green card" which he got it through his marraige to a us citizen wife , and he divorced her before he filed " I-75" to

I would like to talk to some one with same situation to help me ??????????? thank you

GOto this forum and ask the same question

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=127

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Filed: Timeline

Right, posting your question on the forum will help others that might have the same questions as you do.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Hey friend..I am also in same condition...but the only difference is-My wife wants to separate(not divorce..it will be afterone year),it is rule right?you must live separate for one year and then you can file divorce.We got married in Jan-06 and I am here since June...so I don't know now what to do and also looking for a person who is in same situation so that atleast keep in touch like this and know how things should be done.Where do you stay?my mail-rockrus@inbox.ru if you wish to write me.keep in touch.good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.