Zaky001

I751 delays because of security Checks

122 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Mali
Timeline

Does somebody have similar experience or have been in same slippery slot?

I am December 2014 filers and still not get my i751 approved..

Timeline

I have had my biometric metric done six months after send them my case..I have to made multiples time before they send me a letter...So crazy..today I have an appointement with my local officer to get futher information..

I am scared this security checks will let them take more times before to give us a new cards..Just pray

Timeline

I have had my biometric metric done six months after send them my case in December 2014.I have to make multiples time before they send me a letter...So crazy..today I have an appointement with my local officer to get futher information..

I am scared this security checks will let them take more times before to give us a new cards..Just pray

Timeline

Before people used to call FBI to know about their security checks pending..Now day,impossible. I called them, they don't give you any information and they send you back to USCIS..If I imagined that we are good worker, paying taxes, and not involved to any kind of violent situation. Unfortunately, our case still pending for security checks..it makes me angry and dont understand why

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Been an ongoing think since 1988 ever since the ROC was put into law, ours was sent the the Colorado office and misplaced, our senator sure helped on on this issue. Only four service centers that process the I-751 that apparently was cut down to two. Best I could find that 150,000 I-751's were processed per year.

Whether this is of any help is a good question.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/form-i-751-workload-transfer-vermont-service-center-california-service-center

Ha, was looking for ways to beat the system, one thing we could have done is wait another seven months before applying for the AOS, would have been married for two years and bypassed this stage.

Another at the time, would be to trailer my boat down to Miami, build a raft for my wife to be and her daughter, set them on it several miles out and call the USCG to pick them up. Have them tell the USCG they were escaping from Cuba, would have received a ten year card instantly. No longer true today, have to say your are from Syria.

Who knows how our government operates, wife was in a big hurry to get her US passport, paid the expedient fee, sent it down to New Orleans for processing during Katrina, and she had to wait over four weeks. With her daughter, no rush, wasn't planning on going anywhere, no expedient fee, sent it to Chicago, our nearest DOS office, received it in four days.

Think my brain is still screwed up after our ROC stage, worse one ever.

Filed: Timeline

Been an ongoing think since 1988 ever since the ROC was put into law, ours was sent the the Colorado office and misplaced, our senator sure helped on on this issue. Only four service centers that process the I-751 that apparently was cut down to two. Best I could find that 150,000 I-751's were processed per year.

Whether this is of any help is a good question.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/form-i-751-workload-transfer-vermont-service-center-california-service-center

Ha, was looking for ways to beat the system, one thing we could have done is wait another seven months before applying for the AOS, would have been married for two years and bypassed this stage.

Another at the time, would be to trailer my boat down to Miami, build a raft for my wife to be and her daughter, set them on it several miles out and call the USCG to pick them up. Have them tell the USCG they were escaping from Cuba, would have received a ten year card instantly. No longer true today, have to say your are from Syria.

Who knows how our government operates, wife was in a big hurry to get her US passport, paid the expedient fee, sent it down to New Orleans for processing during Katrina, and she had to wait over four weeks. With her daughter, no rush, wasn't planning on going anywhere, no expedient fee, sent it to Chicago, our nearest DOS office, received it in four days.

Think my brain is still screwed up after our ROC stage, worse one ever.

LOL

Timeline

I am going right now to see what they will tell me about my case..I have appointment in One hour at my local service to see one of Officer .hopeful I will get a good answer that will allow me to sleep well tonight..

Filed: Timeline

I am going right now to see what they will tell me about my case..I have appointment in One hour at my local service to see one of Officer .hopeful I will get a good answer that will allow me to sleep well tonight..

Oh Cool.! keep us posted and good luck.

Timeline

I am in local service right now..they made a copy of my paper ..then made a bunch of copy and went to discuss between them what's wrong with case..He said that no need to contact Congressman for my case..I751 is one of those case which takes longer to be resolved...Give you guys more details

Timeline

Just coming from there..Officer told me briefly that they are working on my case..he would contact them to inform me about a situation and put a stamp on passeport until October 2016..

If USCIS needs me for something, they will contact me..At this moment, I have to be patient and pray..I don't wanna go for another Damn second interview..

In same time, I guess if a case has been pending for 1 year, a probability is higher that you will have interview..Let's see with my wife..she hates it even though she is patient but she hates their interview ..For her, it doesn't make sens ..Just pray

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.