Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Awesome! :)

09/21/2015: I-129F petition mailed

09/23/2015: Delivered to USCIS, petition received

09/25/2015: NOA1 notice date, routed to CSC

09/28/2015: NOA1 E-notification

10/27/2015: RFE E-notification

11/02/2015: RFE letter received (USCIS needs evidence that the site we met on is not an international marriage broker)

11/03/2015: RFE response mailed with overnight priority mail express to CSC

11/04/2015: RFE received by USCIS

11/09/2015: Approved!!! E-notification NOA2

11/19/2015: NVC received

11/27/2015: Case arrived at consulate

12/01/2015: Packet 3 received

01/16/2016: Packet 4 received

02/16/2016: Medical exam

02/23/2016: Approved!!!

04/26/2016: Entered USA

07/23/2016: Adjusting status, NOA1

12/16/2016: Interview, Approved!!!

02/02/2017: Green card in mail!

I can't open it :(

Have you tried on another machine? What are you using? I just opened again no problems on my work laptop, a work server and remotely via my home machine. Not sure how Kat/Jon would want to handle it but maybe not want to have this thread fill up w/ troubleshooting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I can't open it :(

If you have a problem viewing the document send me a PM with all the info regarding what you are using to view the document. I know that some phone users (primarily Apple phone users) have problems viewing the document since Android phones have a partnership with google and it views the best on an Android phone if trying to view it on the go.

If you still can't view the document via PM I will send you it a PDF/Excel sheet whichever works for you that way you can see it.

Moving forward if anyone else has this type of issue viewing the list just PM me and I will make sure to send you via email a hard copy of the file. I view the site multiple times a day and will get back to you within the same day. I know receiving an RFE is stressful so I promise not to keep anyone waiting longer than a day. (Even if on vacation because I have my ways! :) )

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Stop using via phone people. You just got an RFE maybe viewing and trying to reconcile issues 3.5-6" at a time not the best idea?

Edited by heo luoi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you so much for putting this concise list together. In deciding whether to go see him again before getting the NOA2 this really helps. I've been waiting 235 days for the NOA2-with much stress about leaving. If I'm confident I have included all the necessary information I can leave with some peace of mind. Of course they can always find something I didn't include......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

After looking at that site I'm scared cos on the i-129 form i left a lot of the things that didn't apply to us blank. And my divorce decree is only one page, so that's all I sent. I think everything else was ok.

Thank you so much for putting this concise list together. In deciding whether to go see him again before getting the NOA2 this really helps. I've been waiting 235 days for the NOA2-with much stress about leaving. If I'm confident I have included all the necessary information I can leave with some peace of mind. Of course they can always find something I didn't include......

Timeline

After looking at that site I'm scared cos on the i-129 form i left a lot of the things that didn't apply to us blank. And my divorce decree is only one page, so that's all I sent. I think everything else was ok.

Kehinde,

Don't be scared if you left a lot of questions blank. The instructions tell you to leave answers blank if they do not pertain to you. The list I made in order to keep it concise was generalized. I can tell you that most of the RFE's on the list for unanswered questions were not ones that you could leave blank. IE it was a yes or no question that you had to select either yes or no in the box. As long as you checked all boxes yes or no, leaving questions that don't pertain to you blank is okay.

My main concern is your divorce decree. Every Divorce Decree listed on the list so far has multiple pages. This is not to say that yours should have more than one page, but there is a chance that your Divorce Decree you sent is the preliminary Divorce Decree that must be filed and sit for a certain amount of time so that it can be contested before you receive your Decree Absolute. Decrees differ by State and by Country so it could only be one page, but all the ones on the list so far have been multiple pages. If you are able, I would recommend double check with the clerks office and make sure in your area it should only be on page, that way if its not, you are ready for IF an RFE does come in.

I don't mean to make you worry with this additional information I mainly wish to help you be ready in advance for a possible RFE if you do get one.

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Timeline

Kehinde,

Don't be scared if you left a lot of questions blank. The instructions tell you to leave answers blank if they do not pertain to you. The list I made in order to keep it concise was generalized. I can tell you that most of the RFE's on the list for unanswered questions were not ones that you could leave blank. IE it was a yes or no question that you had to select either yes or no in the box. As long as you checked all boxes yes or no, leaving questions that don't pertain to you blank is okay.

My main concern is your divorce decree. Every Divorce Decree listed on the list so far has multiple pages. This is not to say that yours should have more than one page, but there is a chance that your Divorce Decree you sent is the preliminary Divorce Decree that must be filed and sit for a certain amount of time so that it can be contested before you receive your Decree Absolute. Decrees differ by State and by Country so it could only be one page, but all the ones on the list so far have been multiple pages. If you are able, I would recommend double check with the clerks office and make sure in your area it should only be on page, that way if its not, you are ready for IF an RFE does come in.

I don't mean to make you worry with this additional information I mainly wish to help you be ready in advance for a possible RFE if you do get one.

Thank for that info. I will go tomorrow to the circuit court to see if there is anything to missing in my divorce papers.

Timeline

@ Kat&Jon I went the courhouse today to find out why my divorce decree was only one page long. They gave me a certified copy of the same divorce paper and said its only one page long because there was no property or children to divide custody. An open and sut case of unreconcilable differences.

Timeline

Well I am glad to hear that it was only one page! And you even have a certified copy just in case you get some type of RFE for it but here is hoping that you don't!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.