PKGPO

Bogota K1 Interview approved 9/2 Ceac status still showing Ready

8 posts in this topic

We are waiting in the same status as you are. Our case changed to "Ready" on September 3rd (case creation date changed and title changed from 'Immigrant' to 'Nonimmigrant'.)

Next, we got an update on September 10th and this time, our AA# from the DS-160 changed. Even though there is only him, we got what looks like two cases under that number. The first one is case creation date July 2nd (when they merged his DS-160 to the case prior to his interview) and last updated September 3rd. The second is case creation date September 3rd, and last update September 10th.

That second case wasn't showing on the AA# until September 10th. I'm hoping this means it will be issued soon. We are getting a little disappointed because other KBL numbers I have seen in the past look like they were issued within a few days after the case creation date changed. We are moving into the second week of waiting now.

I wonder if there is a system glitch, but I have seen a lot of SIV cases issued on a Facebook page I'm following. Maybe there is a long queue for visas to be printed and that is what has yours and my visa held up? But don't worry, the visas will come soon!

Signature coming soon...

I know it's not Bogota but mine stayed on ready for three weeks with no changes....then went ap and issued the same day, just means they haven't worked on yours yet.

That's good to know your's was in Ready for three weeks. I always though Manila issued the visas that day! LOL! So that comforts me to know.

Signature coming soon...

Same here. We are having a hard time coping. He still needs to travel to get his transcripts, and we don't know when we can get his tickets because of this wait. Still nothing since September 10th. :crying:

Signature coming soon...

status changed to AP just now :)

Yay! So it should be issued soon! Then that's one week less than T-Rex Push Ups, but is quite a while. It's coming! Post on here when it changes to Issued. Hopefully it will change to issued today or tomorrow for you!

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.