63 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If you are stating this is not what you admit, then I apologize to you Mr. Darnell. This, I can do without a battle. :)

wait, what? grrr. that portable thingie yer using during the day is numbing yer word choices. Handphone? Tablet ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It'll be the same as that of any other anchor baby. The case can be made in favor of those who are here that by the time their US kids reach college age, they will have paid their taxes for many, many years, as opposed to being elsewhere and not contributing.

Regardless, I believe we all agree that the 14th amendment is being used in manners it was never intended for, and for reasons that no longer exist.

What do you expect the burden will be when they come back with their entire family?

Is it the bought and paid for education, the work ethic, or the retirement savings their parents want to spend in the US while they look after their grandkids?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It'll be the same as that of any other anchor baby. The case can be made in favor of those who are here that by the time their US kids reach college age, they will have paid their taxes for many, many years, as opposed to being elsewhere and not contributing.

Regardless, I believe we all agree that the 14th amendment is being used in manners it was never intended for, and for reasons that no longer exist.

Qualify your first statement please.

Like the use of regardless -lol

Sad to see you fell into the trap set by the OP piece;)

Timeline

My sarcasm was lost on the crowd. I think the 14th amendment is being abused. The national origin of the abusers doesn't mitigate that.

Should I have gone with 'irregardlessly'? lol

Qualify your first statement please.
Like the use of regardless -lol
Sad to see you fell into the trap set by the OP piece;)

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Please do note that when Asians do it, the case is justifiable than when Mexicans or people from Latin America do it. I wonder why.

Timeline

Asians tend to be racist and fail to take a good look at the mirror. That's why.

Please do note that when Asians do it, the case is justifiable than when Mexicans or people from Latin America do it. I wonder why.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Asians tend to be racist and fail to take a good look at the mirror. That's why.

Now John, not all Asians are racist. Some might lean that way, but to say they tend to be is no different than what people here say about black people or any other minority group.

I know you're better than that.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

To be far, not all Asians tend to be racist.

There is a nice size population of Chinese and East Asians married to Americans. It gives them a better "leg up" in America because they are starting off in the majority when they arrive. Kind of gives them a reason to throw their nose up in the air more. '

However, I am curious as to why some of the racist who are married to Chinese and East Asian women tend to think they aren't racist because they are married to an Asian.

Filed: Timeline

I guess I'm racist since I'm Asian. Do I think I'm better than a certain race, short answer no. I do have my own prejudice against all people (whether it be their ideology/religion/politics), but I also realize people are not that simple to just be lumped in a group. It's a learning process for me, and have no shame in admitting if I'm wrong to the way I think.

To be far, not all Asians tend to be racist.

There is a nice size population of Chinese and East Asians married to Americans. It gives them a better "leg up" in America because they are starting off in the majority when they arrive. Kind of gives them a reason to throw their nose up in the air more. '

However, I am curious as to why some of the racist who are married to Chinese and East Asian women tend to think they aren't racist because they are married to an Asian.

There's your answer in a nut shell. Because they've married outside of their race, they can't possibly be racist...

I guess I'm racist since I'm Asian. Do I think I'm better than a certain race, short answer no. I do have my own prejudice against all people (whether it be their ideology/religion/politics), but I also realize people are not that simple to just be lumped in a group. It's a learning process for me, and have no shame in admitting if I'm wrong to the way I think.

That's the way it should be...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I stand corrected. Thanks for keeping me honest.

I should not take the comments of a few misguided Asians in this site as being representative of a larger population.

Thank you!

Now John, not all Asians are racist. Some might lean that way, but to say they tend to be is no different than what people here say about black people or any other minority group.

I know you're better than that.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I stand corrected. Thanks for keeping me honest.

I should not take the comments of a few misguided Asians in this site as being representative of a larger population.

Thank you!

I'm guilty of it from time to time myself. I try to catch it, but we all make mistakes. You know we got you.

I don't think the folks making the comments here are Asian. Married to them yes. As Uka pointed out, folks are still trying to learn. That's why it's up to us to show them a better way. One without hatred or bigotry.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

entrance, inspection vs no inspection.

This really is easy Janelle2002, what's up ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

east or west ? caste or no caste?

I ask, so we can pigeonhole you for future bombardments ;)

or uk definition of 'asian' ?

entrance, inspection vs no inspection.

This really is easy Janelle2002, what's up ?

Actually, when the Chinese women come here and give birth, they've already broken the law by hiding their true intentions about coming here. I've seen articles where the mothers bind their stomachs as to pass through and fly here just to have their child on American soil.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/03/california-chinese-birth-tourism-raids/24338087/

Coming to the United States to give birth is not illegal, just controversial. Birth-tourism services operate openly on the Internet. What is a crime is for visitors to lie on their visa applications about why they want to travel to America.

"These people were told to lie, how to lie, so that their motives for coming to the U.S. wouldn't be questioned," Claude Arnold, a special agent with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told the Associated Press.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg