Sdhillon0707

Request for evidence- intent to marry

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello. My fianc� applied for my petition in May and got 1st NOA in 3 weeks then after 3 months, today he got a mail for request for evidence with title intent to marry. What to do?? How should I prove this?? I am so stressed!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

dont be stressed, i think they are talking about the letter for intend to marry, its like a letter i think you will find it here that you intend to marry within the 90 days after you enter usa, and it will be 2 letters the same paragraph you will sign and your fiancee should sign it as well, at least this is what i did, but my attorney sent us the letter and i just signed it and my fiancee signed it
dont be stressed its not a big deal , just try to find where here you can find an example for it

check this out i think this is a ready forms
http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Should there be two letters separately signed by each of us or just one letter with signatures of us both and should it be notarized or I just print a letter and sign.

Timeline

for me this is what happened, it was two separated letters, the lawyer sent me one i signed and my fiancee one
please make sure more from people that went through this themselves , just dont stress its not something big , its something u forgot to give them , very soon you will find an answer from other member
and no i did not notarize it

There should be two letters, one form you and one form your finance. Makes sure you send the original ones, not copies that you have each signed.

Timeline

Thank so much!! Did you add any additional proof along with it and after how much time did the petition got approved?

there no any additional proof with it, only the letters, and i have no idea, i am still does not have my noa2 waiting today for 180 days and still nothing at Texas :(

but i think it does not take long at all, matter of weeks , these info from people here i tell you, not my experience :)

Good luck

Do you prefer a handwritten or printed letter with signatures?

We typed the letters and then each of us signed our own letter in blue ink.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Page 5 of the instructions: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf >

7. If Filing for Your Fiancé(e) (K-1), What Documents Do you Need to Prove That Your Fiancé(e) Is Eligible for
K-1 Classification and That You Both Can Legally Marry?

b. Submit evidence that you and your fiancé(e) intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e)'s entry as a K-1.
Evidence of your intention to marry may include a statement of intent to marry.

These samples work perfectly >

(Date Here)

To Whom It May Concern,

I, (USC petitioner’s name), do hereby state that I am legally able and willing to marry (foreign fiance(e)’s name), and intend to so within 90 days of (his/her) entrance into the US by way of a K-1 visa.

(Sign Here)

(Print Name Here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Date Here)

To Whom It May Concern,

I, (foreign fiance(e)’s name), do hereby state that I am legally able and willing to marry (USC petitioner’s name), and intend to so within 90 days of my entrance into the US by way of a K-1 visa.

(Sign Here)

(Print Name Here)

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

use black ink for any government related signatures.. always

but you got the RFE everyone would hope to get,, piece'o'cake

good luck for a faaaaast noa2

I don't always get my posts deleted on V.J., but when I do it's a good indication I was right and they couldn't handle it !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

i received an email saying an RFE is on the way and im stressing out now because i have no idea what it is, i just hope its something as easy as this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

If you have a ring receipt, or if you are buying stuff for wedding, you can send that and you will be approved without sending the letters....

If you have a ring receipt, or if you are buying stuff for wedding, you can send that and you will be approved without sending the letters....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.