Teddy B

Flash Back Friday!

48 posts in this topic

Marv,

We all know you don't date black American chicks.

Yep, I tend to lean towards the exotics. Like Black and Japanese. You know anyone qualified or should I say overqualified?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I never like to see anyone leave here. It doesn't matter how we get along, it's still like losing a member of our dysfunctional family.

LIB obviously cares.... Cute;)

I never like to see anyone leave here. It doesn't matter how we get along, it's still like losing a member of our dysfunctional family.

I know what you mean. I kind of miss the hardcore folks like Hawkeyez, Gary, Kip, Himher(barely), even Danno....

LIB obviously cares.... Cute;)

He cares, about what I have no idea...

Hahaha you are silly Marv.

I do my best (L)

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I honestly think some of the VJ membership could do with putting more effort into their personal lives than they do maintaining an online alter ego on this site. All that alpha male stuff, for example, is an indication to me of weakness, not of strength. Edited by Venkman

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Perhaps that is true. But if they're posting on VJ, that means the rest of the world is pretty much safe for a while. :lol:

The scary thing is that you really don't know. Any one of these people could be posting while a freshly murdered corpse lies wrapped in plastic in the basement.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The scary thing is that you really don't know. Any one of these people could be posting while a freshly murdered corpse lies wrapped in plastic in the basement.

Everyone knows you don't wrap them when they are fresh. SMH

Black-Lexus-LFA-Chicago-2012-Live-Photos

How about this lady?

She's nice, but I've come to understand that glam and glitz isn't all that. I'm more of a Honda type of guy...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...