Trumplestiltskin

Two brothers allegedly beat a homeless Hispanic man, urinated on his face and said they were inspired by Donald Trump

116 posts in this topic

i'm just going to skip over the endorse/condone bit...

but generally speaking, in politics, when a politician has someone do a terrible thing in their name, or as a show of support, the politician will do EVERYTHING possible to distance themselves from that behavior. that's not what trump did. he minimized it, said his supporters are 'really passionate'.

i mean - these dudes beat up a person - you guys get completely enraged when a cvs building is damaged in a riot.

That's because the person who received the beating was Hispanic. See, it's okay when it certain people, you know THOSE kind of folks. Had this been two Hispanic dudes and the victim was white, the same people in here would be calling for mass deportation and saying Trump is right.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

That's because the person who received the beating was Hispanic. See, it's okay when it certain people, you know THOSE kind of folks. Had this been two Hispanic dudes and the victim was white, the same people in here would be calling for mass deportation and saying Trump is right.

jeez, how in the world did i overlook that the poor guy was hispanic. OF COURSE Trump brushed it off.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Where did he endorse it?

I just saw his Facebook feed and he condoned it......

"Boston incident is terrible. We need energy and passion, but we must treat each other with respect. I would never condone violence."

Yeah... Three hours ago. Because his publicist told him to.

Timeline

jeez, how in the world did i overlook that the poor guy was hispanic. OF COURSE Trump brushed it off.

Of course. The attackers are heroes. Think about how many rapes they stopped /sarcasm

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of course. The attackers are heroes. Think about how many rapes they stopped /sarcasm

He was an illegal alien from Mexico up here. Probably armed with a 3rd grade education at best, and more than likely a criminal

Maybe he needs to get the hint and get back home

Timeline

He was an illegal alien from Mexico up here. Probably armed with a 3rd grade education at best, and more than likely a criminal

Wow.

Behind every homeless person in America there is an illegal Hispanic person waiting to be discovered.

Can you show the proof of his citizenship? Because I have yet to read anything regarding his status or his background.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Can you show the proof of his citizenship? Because I have yet to read anything regarding his status or his background.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/08/21/police-man-who-beat-homeless-mexican-said-trump-was-right

He was a Mexican Citizen, and the consul general of Mexico in that city made a statement, and the Consul General of Mexico in the cities I know of mostly deal with illegal aliens.

And I am gonna go out on a limb and assume Daniel Hernandez Joseph wasn't here on a Tourist or Work visa, and he wasn't her on fiancé or marriage Visa.

It's called putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4.............

Timeline

I guess you'd think my dad was an illegal alien. His name is even more ay-yi-yi than "Daniel Hernandez Joseph."

Not the name, it the consul general of Mexico in Boston doing all the talking is what keying me off to it being a Illegal.......

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/08/21/police-man-who-beat-homeless-mexican-said-trump-was-right

He was a Mexican Citizen, and the consul general of Mexico in that city made a statement, and the Consul General of Mexico in the cities I know of mostly deal with illegal aliens.

And I am gonna go out on a limb and assume Daniel Hernandez Joseph wasn't here on a Tourist or Work visa, and he wasn't her on fiancé or marriage Visa.

It's called putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4.............

What about being illegal? Or his criminal status? All I see is Mexican Citizen. Maybe his relationship didn't work out. Maybe he couldn't find work and fell on hard times. There's no reason for his assault.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg