Elle_o.v.e

Filed k1 aug 14th lost my tracking receipt!!

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys i sent my package w signature conformation on aug 14th i check money order status using 1 (866) 459-7822 i read online it states if it says ur money order matches that means its NOT CASHED!? I have not received an email or text and i did send the notification form. I went to post office and they said w out a tracking number i cant track. Anyone have an idea how long i should wait before contacting someone from NVC?

Hi guys i sent my package w signature conformation on aug 14th i check money order status using 1 (866) 459-7822 i read online it states if it says ur money order matches that means its NOT CASHED!? I have not received an email or text and i did send the notification form. I went to post office and they said w out a tracking number i cant track. Anyone have an idea how long i should wait before contacting someone from NVC?

Can you make it clear? Have you receive your NO1 yet?

Can you make it clear? Have you receive your NO2 yet?

Have they cash your money order yet? Without NOA1 or tracking of your packet. It's hard to know. You'll have to flip up the house to find it. Plus, you'll be contacting the USCIS not the NVC.

I was in likely the same problem as you before. This is my 3rd time filling. I got my document back because of my wrong check writing for the first time. Then the second time my fiance sent everything with the right check without keeping the receipt. And it turned out nobody cash the check, no notification e-mail. After 3 weeks of waiting he finally contacted USCIS and they couldn't do anything about it. The USCIS suggest us to wait for 30 days from the date we send the document and start filing the document again. We just filed my 3rd time with express mail on August 14 just like you. And still get no answer from the USCIS. And today, August 21 my fiance went to the post office to check. Then what happen to us is that it has never gone out from the post office! They gave us half of the money back and guaranteed delivery by Monday. Just an unlucky person :( Well, I hope you don't have to wait another month just like me!

My K1 visa journey △ ( My process took 90 days until the interview )

14 August 2015 : Mailed I-129F through USPS express service

02 September 2015 : Received NOA1 hard copy by mail.

05 October 2015 : Case number was assigned.

20 October 2015 : Packet 3 arrived in my hand.

03 November 2015 : Got Packet 4 e-mail from Bangkok embassy about the interview date.

18 November 2015 : Visa interview and it was approved!

20 November 2015 : Got documents and a passport with K1 Visa back in my hands

My AOS Journey △ 

11 July 2016 : Sent AOS+AP+EAD package

12 July 2016 : NOA1 for AP and EAD  / 14 July 2016 : NOA1 for AOS

26 July 2016 : Got Biometric letter

09 Aug 2016 : Biometric appointment

21 Sep 2016 : EAD New card is being produced

07 Oct 2016 : AOS case was approved. Without interview!!

13 Oct 2016 : card was mailed to me

My I-751 - Removing conditions Journey

20 Sep 2018 : Sent package to USCIS in Arizona

25 Oct 2018 : Got paper NOA , Notice date 20 October 2018

21 June 2019 : Received Biometric appointment

25 June 2019 : Biometric

6 August 2019 : Case was approved!

My I-751 - Removing conditions Journey

1 DEC 2019 : Applied online

7 DEC 2019 : Biometric appointment letter

I was going crazy looking for this receipt!!! BUT thank GoD for iphone deleted files I had taken a picture of it and didnt remember on top of that i had deleted it!!! But it was stored!! I checked this morning and it was delivered on the 19th, just waiting now. Thanks guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.