14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hello.

My case was completed today. When would my interview be scheduled. US Embassy in Santo Domingo (Dominican Repiblic). Are September dates out already? Would it be October?

Feeling excited!!!

TIA

How long did it take for case complete, and when was YOU scan date.... your interview should be in September, no interviews for Santo Domingo yet, I'm waiting for case complete soon...

Timeline

what do you mean by "when was my scan date"?

My petition was approved and sent to NVC January 2015.

I called NVC today and a representative told me that my case was completed TODAY

How long did it take for case complete, and when was YOU scan date.... your interview should be in September, no interviews for Santo Domingo yet, I'm waiting for case complete soon...

All documents are scan in the computer, before email.my scan date was Aug 6,but I got email on the 10th. So you count 30 days from the 6 not the 10th, for completion of case

Timeline

Ohhh I didn't know this, therefore, I did not ask. Only thing they said was " your case was completed today, wait for an interview date to be scheduled" ?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello, so We are in the same boat, I received an email that my mom/s case was completed on the 17 of aug. priority datee sept. 11, 2014, its been a while, my son is with my mom and i am waiting for all this to be over so she can trave with my stinker :(

Timeline

I called NVC last night around 8:30pm. Representative told me they are done scheduling interviews for September for Santo Domingo. He said I should call back in the middle of the month, that’s when they will get dates for October.

Good morning, I just checked my email, had a attachments from nvc, and couldn't open my file.:-( when I did open it, it was saying my case been completed... I thought it was my interview date :-( I hope are interviews are around the same time would like to meet your husband and go out for drinks in RD

Timeline

Askewalonzotory: You can also follow e-square12 for updates; that person's case got completed on 8/24 as well.

Good Luck to you and your daughters.. hope this journey will end soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.