MBR

April 2014 Priority date

39 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hi,

Does anyone knows who receives case complete email? The applicant? or the Anthony? I Just call nvc today and was told my case was completed August 27, but until now I haven't gotten any email from either nvc or my Anthony. My pd is April 29, can nvc send case complete email before your pd becomes current?

Need some help

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hi,

Does anyone knows who receives case complete email? The applicant? or the Anthony? I Just call nvc today and was told my case was completed August 27, but until now I haven't gotten any email from either nvc or my Anthony. My pd is April 29, can nvc send case complete email before your pd becomes current?

Need some help

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Need some help

Email will received by applicant,petitioner and attorney if available..maybe just wait for another week for ur cc email..nvc can send u cc email even ur pd is current or not.dont worry at least ur now cc unlike me still waiting and hoping...pd 23dec2013

12/23/13 : PRIORITY DATE

02/28/15 : DS-261

03/04/15 : AOS bill paid

06/30/15 : AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

07/02/15 : AOS and IV package received by NVC

07/02/15 : Scan Date

07/30/15 : Paid IV fee

07/31/15 : submitted DS-260

08/10/15 : checklist thru phone call (told by CSR but never receive checklist email) they request me to send my civil docs

08/24/15 : re-sent civil docs

08/26/15 : 2nd scan date (received email 08/29/15)

09/10/15 : called nvc..CSR told me i have no problem with my documents and just call back next week

09/15/15 : called morning not cc..called again at 6:15 pm already CASE COMPLETE

09/22/15 : received case complete e-mail

09/30/15 : called in the morning, my 1st and 2nd call no IL...called again at 12:30pm i got IL for NOV 10

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ Franklin - while it would be nice to believe it to be so, your statement that that the 2013 filers are not case complete because of their personal delays is not true at all!!!!

you will notice that most of the 2013 filers still waiting for CC/IL were cases that languished at Vermont Service Center for almost 18 months!!! those of you in California were approved within a couple of months - and had time to address your cases/RFE etc.....2013 filers did not have that luxury....most of us were only approved by USCIS in April. YES...that's right....this past April, 2015!!!!

Our cases were transferred late April/May..... meanwhile PDs after us were long ago CC. Yet there were VSC filers from 2013 who were just given RFE's in April/May of 2015!!!! un believable! why is it a surprise that they wouldn't be documentarily ready?!

I predicted months ago that the VB would jump ahead because they have to use up all the visas and there were simply too many filers from 2013 who are not even close to CC. So they have no choice but to move the VB ahead rapidly....so to some of us the 6 weeks jump was not a surprise at all....

but guess what...this sets things up for a retrogression - That's right...I said it...a retrogression because NVC will have to go back and pick up the cases from oct 2013 - dec 2013 once they are CC. If the VB doesn't retrogress... then it will most definitely slow down/stop...until Oct/Nov

@ DanielEnglish - I hope my explanation explains why people are still waiting for interview from 2013! By the way, what I have come to understand is that NVC does not respect PDs like we do - if they did they would have transferred the VSC cases months and months ago...because this problem was foreseeable.

I wish everyone good luck.

Yeah.. You're right but I don't see any retrogression coming anytime soon. Worse case scenario is a slow movement for some time in order for NVC to catch up with the backlogs of VSC fliers.

But a retrogression coming soon... Hell No.

Look as far back as possible... Retrogression only comes ones In a while and most likely only when there's a huge jump.

Another good reason there won't be any retrogression anytime soon is because some December 2014 fliers were sent well letters recently.

Though it's very unusual that by now they've not started scheduling for October interviews but I'm not really bothered about it cos even the ir1 and cr1 guys have not been scheduled for October interview too.

VB can't jump 10weeks and then it Retrogresses in the next month... Doesn't make any sense... Worse case is a slowed down movement

More so I think NVC is currently undergoing some restructuring to be faster and more effective... These days when you call them to check for your IL they pick in less than a minute... And they even still sent out IL till around on the 20th of August for September Interviews coupled with the fact that the last VB came out on the 14th or so.

Edited by franklinadamau

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys recieved interview letter , thanks to my greatest Allah :) I just have one question can I bring pictures in album or can bring pictures in.envelope bcz we had small event just two families and dont have much pictures of our weddind. But have arround more than 50 pictures together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.