Trumplestiltskin

Mike Huckabee defends decision to deny 11-year-old raped by her stepfather an abortion

45 posts in this topic

Another reason why Republicans can never get my vote. To make a little girl, raise a child or carry a child, and suffer knowing she will give birth to a child that was conceived out of an evil act is despicable.

Another reason why Republicans can never get my vote. To make a little girl, raise a child or carry a child, and suffer knowing she will give birth to a child that was conceived out of an evil act is despicable.

I wouldn't judge all of them by the insanity of just one candidate. But, this is the root of their issues, they've let the animals run the zoo. If they would eliminate those jokers, I'd consider voting for them.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I wouldn't judge all of them by the insanity of just one candidate. But, this is the root of their issues, they've let the animals run the zoo. If they would eliminate those jokers, I'd consider voting for them.

But the majority believe in restricting women's rights. It is ridiculous the things they say.

It isn't rape when a woman is raped if she gets pregnant. Because you can't conceive during rape. W T F dude.

This type of thinking I can't support.

But the majority believe in restricting women's rights. It is ridiculous the things they say.

It isn't rape when a woman is raped if she gets pregnant. Because you can't conceive during rape. W T F dude.

I do think there is room for immense change. I'm talking about what they used to be about.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I wonder what his opinion is on who should support the child and the mother in this case. To be fair, the honorable thing to do is to demand she marries the man who raped her. so the child can grow up in a traditional family.

I also wonder how many adoptive children this POS has...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

+100! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's surprising that so many people worry about the likes of ISIS when there are people in the US running for office who share similarly extreme views.

It's because 'their' religion the 'right' one... :no: :no: :no:

I've said it before. Folks that complain about Sharia Law are completely cool with it as long as they don't call it that.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

God creates all life. If he didn't want that life created…..it would have never happened. To abort that life(child) is against God's will. The circumstance around how that child was created does not matter. Each life God creates, is precious and needs to be protected.

That is what I understand from going to church twice a week for 18 years.

My personal opinion is that abortions should be free and mandatory for those who can't provide for the child without assistance. They should give a drug test to all those who are pregnant also. If they fail….immediate and mandatory abortion.

God creates all life. If he didn't want that life created…..it would have never happened. To abort that life(child) is against God's will. The circumstance around how that child was created does not matter. Each life God creates, is precious and needs to be protected.

That is what I understand from going to church twice a week for 18 years.

My personal opinion is that abortions should be free and mandatory for those who can't provide for the child without assistance. They should give a drug test to all those who are pregnant also. If they fail….immediate and mandatory abortion.

wow. mandatory abortions for the poor. so i assume you don't actually believe that god creates all life, since you're of the notion that poor pregnant women don't deserve god's will? when god allows fertilization in a poor or drug using couple, he's made a mistake?

you're confusing.

Edited by decocker

Yeah that's am extreme view for sure. Might as well bring back enforced sterilisation.

next we'll be screening/selecting genes and issuing procreation licenses (with a hefty price tag, i'm sure). the future will be an awesome combo of gattaca and hopefully blade runner..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

tsk tsk....generalizing.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

tsk tsk....generalizing.

So tell me, what's the GOP's stance on abortion?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

On what day of the week? Before or after lunch? For themselves or for all others?

There is no simple answer to your question...

So tell me, what's the GOP's stance on abortion?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org