Trumplestiltskin

Mike Huckabee defends decision to deny 11-year-old raped by her stepfather an abortion

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Piece of work, this guy.

Huckabee, who is hoping to secure the Republican 2016 Presidential nomination, is firmly opposed to abortion in all circumstances, including rape and incest. He recently admitted to being "open" to the idea of using federal troops to stop women from having abortions at clinics in the US, because "all Americans should be protected".

The controversial politician defended Paraguays ruling when he appeared on CNNs State if the Union, insisting that allowing the child to terminate the pregnancy would be the state taking an innocent life.

A ten tear-old girl being raped is horrible, he said. But does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child? Thats really the issue. [] Lets not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life.

I just come down on the side that every life is precious. I dont think we discount the intrinsic worth of any human being, and I dont know where else to go with it."

He claimed there are always two victims in an abortion - the foetus and the mother. [The mother] will go through extraordinary guilt years later when she begins to think through what happened, with the baby, with her.

If life matters, and if thats a person, then every life matters."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/mike-huckabee-defends-decision-to-deny-11yearold-raped-by-her-stepfather-an-abortion-10458702.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Some of those people make Trump seem reasonable.

And that's baaaad.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are you really that naive? Or you just want things to heat up on this forum?

Well I know some of these politicians are nutbags, but it's always amazing how far down the rabbit hole they really are. Edited by Venkman

He recently admitted to being "open" to the idea of using federal troops to stop women from having abortions at clinics in the US, because "all Americans should be protected".

interesting, i guess we can all assume how huckabee feels about birthright citizenship..

right?

the mike huckabee supporters in my family have disowned me. at least defriended me on facebook. needless to say, fb's entertainment factor has plummeted for me..

the mike huckabee supporters in my family have disowned me. at least defriended me on facebook. needless to say, fb's entertainment factor has plummeted for me..

There has to be a family member no one speaks to very often and who doesn't have a FB yet...

Hint, hint.

I would take that as a badge of honor.

hmmm. thinking hard.

I would take that as a badge of honor.

i guess i do. f them anyway. but they unfriended my mom too. and that's just crossing a line.

hmmm. thinking hard.

i guess i do. f them anyway. but they unfriended my mom too. and that's just crossing a line.

People go all screwy when it comes to religion. My wife had a lifelong friend she grew up with that unfriended her on fb and will no longer talk to her because she divorced her 1st husband.

People go all screwy when it comes to religion. My wife had a lifelong friend she grew up with that unfriended her on fb and will no longer talk to her because she divorced her 1st husband.

tell me about it. between the upcoming elections and op-eds concerning misogyny/nwa i might be my only fb friend. thanks jesus.