259 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am so happy that we just received a letter from USCIS stating that our AOS for parent of US Citizen approved, PR Card will be sent within 3 weeks.

I just wanted to say thank you to all VJ members from whom I learned a lot helpful information. Please keep up your works and good luck to all who are waiting for their update.

My info: (hope it helps)

Houston, TX

Filed I130, I485, and EAD together

US Citizen sponsoring visa-overstayed parent

Filed: 8/28/2015

EAD Approved: 11/1/2015

GC Approved: 4/29/2016

No interview

Again, thank you all and good luck on your journey!

Hey! I'm an August AOS filer. Any updates from you all for an interview or green card yet? Or have any others not heard?

Hi Meggy, for me it's been 3 months since I received my GC, I'm actually currently visiting my home country with my spouse. So these are my updates.

Have you by chance received any RFE? That might be slowing down the process.

Also, I would definitely suggest to make an info pass appointment that way you can get your questions addressed as well as show that you are proactive and get some answers and or clarification on what's going on and what you might need or not need to do next.

Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}