2 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello '

please if somebody can help me. The situation is the following one ' my marry has already filled(performed) and messenger AOS has nvc. But we received an emai of nvc we inform that it is necessary mentioned one year of which did not work has cause of a disease then one sent back(dismissed) another document with letter to justify it. And now I received the letter for interview but they asked me to present them another documemt AOS the day of the interview). We have anything has to rectify for this document that owe I have to make plllllllllliz help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Your thread is quite difficult to understand, due to the odd grammar- maybe your US sponsor could come on here and explain?

From what I understand NVC said there were problems with the Affidavit of Support as the sponsor was not working for a year due to illness. The case was sent to the embassy, and the embassy is now asking for an updated I-864?

If so, send it, with a short letter explaining why one year of taxes is missing; also, be sure to supl;y as much proof of current income as possible (several recent paystubs, letter from employer saying it is a stable and long term job, bank account showing income for the last 12 months etc).

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.