Rob L

A Bromance for the ages: Jesse Ventura: Do you think Trump would consider me for VP?

23 posts in this topic

Being involved in sport-entertainment should be a dis-qualifier for pubic office. I'm so disillusioned with my country right now, I guess seeing it from a distance makes a difference. How in the world could anyone take Trump seriously for the highest office in the land? He's obviously done a few things right in his life but leading a country takes a statesman, a diplomat, someone we can look up to and he ain't it, not by a long shot.

I'm seriously confused about how he could possibly be leading in the polls.

I agree on all counts Ollie, especially about how seeing the US from a distance changes your perspective on things. It's a real eye opener when you travel abroad and see your own country through the eyes of outsiders.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Who needs to travel abroad? They don't even let us take our guns with us and they act like America doesn't rule the world out there. Those abroaders are just not civilized...

resized_merican-made-meme-generator-beca

I agree on all counts Ollie, especially about how seeing the US from a distance changes your perspective on things. It's a real eye opener when you travel abroad and see your own country through the eyes of outsiders.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Voters deserve better that's for sure.

Ok, ok I won't run. Geez you haven't even heard my platform yet.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok, ok I won't run. Geez you haven't even heard my platform yet.

Well it couldn't possibly trump Trump's platform anyway, since like everything else he does, slapping the Trump name on it automatically means it's the best in the world

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't get me wrong I love my country but I also know her morning breath and how she looks without makeup. I've known the reputation we have within the global community; it's not changing anytime soon. This Trump thing has me stumped though, it's hard to fix stupid.

We need someone to pull us out this madness and I just don't see that person anywhere. HRC would be the same old same old just like Jeb would be, it's a lost cause with this lot that's out there now.

I've been a registered republican since I was old enough to register and twice I voted for Obama. The first time it was a vote against Palin and the second time it was a vote for Biden ( I like him for some strange reason). I guess I'm not really a republican any more but honestly this lot sucks donkey.

Where is our bright star? I'm not old enough to remember JFK but it seems like from what I've heard he was the last one a lot of people got behind but maybe that's just Kennedy legend, his little brother was a dork (Teddy not Bobby).

Maybe I should run.

My fav Reddit quote for the week was from a Canadian who observed that if America keeps on this track, Canada will need to move further away

Edited by Rob L

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I would pay to watch that.

Here is another video link about Donald Trump and the WWE. This one shows a brief clip of him being taken down by Stone Cold Steve Austin after they shaved McMahon's head:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/07/09/donald-trump-wwe-wrestling-being-moody-origwx-bw.cnn/video/playlists/being-moody-sponsored/