Hammad82

case reviewed, oath and biomatric done but still in AP

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finally US Immigrant Visa Issued/printed/passport received. :joy: Thank God.

Immigrant visa issued for 100 days.

I130 petition for spouse was filed in Aug 2008.

NVC approved the case in Feb 2010

Interview held in Aug 2010 and AP initiated by visa officer

My case remained in Administrative processing for more than five years.

visa issued in last week of Aug 2015.

Congrats

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I want to ask q question fom all...can any one tel me is there any one who has submited ds 260 medical 2 photos and embasy havnot updated case after submiting documents and not replied to email for two three weeks

I want to ask q question fom all...can any one tel me is there any one who has submited ds 260 medical 2 photos and embasy havnot updated case after submiting documents and not replied to email for two three weeks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Azk

Same thing happened with me but after completion of 2 months they issued visa

Hammad when you submitted documents and after how many days embassy called you for fingerprint?and what happened after fingerprint plz share story!

I also have fingerprint and oath at the end of this month...

Timeline

Finally US Immigrant Visa Issued/printed/passport received. :joy: Thank God.

Immigrant visa issued for 100 days

I130 petition for spouse was filed in Aug 2008.

NVC approved the case in Feb 2010

Interview held in Aug 2010 and AP initiated by visa officer

My case remained in Administrative processing for more than five years.

visa issued in last week of Aug 2015.

Congratulations!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Azk

Same thing happened with me but after completion of 2 months they issued visa

thank u hammad82.... but I think u didnt get my qestion.... I am saying that I hav submited documnts (ds260, medical, 2 photos)... hey said they will give me date for fingerprint....but embasy hav not updated my case even once after I have sent docmnts and are also not replying to my email even once....did they updated ur case when u sent documnts??? like I am saying did embasy updated ur case or replied email before u recieved call for fingerprint...????????

Timeline

They contacted me within one month from the date of receipt of documents. They will directly call you and tell u the date for personal appearance. I didn't check my update meanwhile but they call me for personal appearance.

how much time after they caled u???? and did u email thm during ths time and they replied or not???

Timeline

They contacted me within one month from the date of receipt of documents. They will directly call you and tell u the date for personal appearance. I didn't check my update meanwhile but they call me for personal appearance.

After fingerprint in how many days your visa issued

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Azk.

They called me within one month. I'm not sure the exact days but within 30 days.

I sent email to them but embassy did not reply/respond. At the end I received call and they told me that appear on such date for finger print and oath.

Kaleem999.

They issued immigrant visa after 45 days.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Kaleem999.

Most of the ppl were told by visa officer that u will get visa with in 4 to 5 days but in my case visa officer told that I reviewed ur case but it's still stuck in AP so that's why they took 45 days in order to issue me visa. But don't u worry if ur turn will come I'm sure u will get good news.

Timeline

Kaleem999.

Most of the ppl were told by visa officer that u will get visa with in 4 to 5 days but in my case visa officer told that I reviewed ur case but it's still stuck in AP so that's why they took 45 days in order to issue me visa. But don't u worry if ur turn will come I'm sure u will get good news.

Ok thanks hammad bro

Timeline

Azk.

They called me within one month. I'm not sure the exact days but within 30 days.

I sent email to them but embassy did not reply/respond. At the end I received call and they told me that appear on such date for finger print and oath.

Kaleem999.

They issued immigrant visa after 45 days.

thank u so much hammad82....... one question more.... did u send one email or more and what was u writing in email???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.