franklinadamau

September Interviews F2A

22 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Damn!! Ten weeks movement to March 1st, I bet no one saw it coming. Congrats guys.

I guess they'll be alot of interviews for the month of September that's why I'm opening this thread.

For those February fliers who still haven't gotten IL, I think you guys should start calling today. I'm sure before the end of next week you all must have gotten your IL.

Though your interview is in October but I'm opening this thread for us to share interview experiences and also to update on ILs

Edited by franklinadamau

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for opening this thread franklin..!!!!

I just called NVC now and finally.... got to hear that new that my interview has been scheduled for SEP18....!!!!!!

I still cant believe that am writing this...!!!!! :) :)... but yes..by gods grace and all of your support finally.. i have reached at the interview part of this process...!!!!

For rest of the member's knowledge below are some of my details-

My P.D - 18FEB2014

CC : 30 MAY2015

Interview Date - 18SEP2015

For all the Feb filers... start calling NVC and share your good news..!!!!!! :) :)

All the best..!!!!

Timeline

Omg I'm glad to have finally joined this forum, I have been longing to do that since but didn't know how. Thank God I am in now. God bless who ever opened this September interviews for F2A. My husband interview is on the 3rd of Sept.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Omg I'm glad to have finally joined this forum, I have been longing to do that since but didn't know how. Thank God I am in now. God bless who ever opened this September interviews for F2A. My husband interview is on the 3rd of Sept.

if you kindly share your PD to us!!

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

That sounds interesting. Our interview date is fast approaching, hubby is starting medicals tomorrow. I pray they get the visa and our friends in this visajourney too.

Edited by eunicegirl

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Here are they questions:

What is the petitioners name

Where does she stay

When did she traveled

How did you guys met

When did you proposed to her

Who are those in the wedding pictures

Why wasn't your parents at the court wedding?

How do you guys communicate

do you have prove of communications? (hubby used email, and phone calls details he printed out to prove it)

What date did you wedded

When did you proposed to her and why didn't you married her before she traveled? (hubby gave reasons that he had no money then so he asked me to travel first and she laughed over his reason) after which she said congratulations your visa has been approved. Hubby was about to leave and discovered the interviewer did not take his passport and he quickly told her......she was like wow! She forgot and she took it and asked him come back after five days to pick up his visa.

I think there is no big deal in it, y,all have to just be honest, stay organize, give eye contact, relax, dnt panic and put a smile on your face you will be fine. I hope his helps and I wish you all a successful interviews and thank you all for your support through out this visa process.

Timeline

Here are they questions:

What is the petitioners name?

Where does he work?

How did you guys meet?

How long have you known?

Have you been dating since then?

When did you decide to get married?

Was that when he travelled?

When did you proposed to her?
How do you guys communicate?

​I don't think I have anything against this. Your visa is approved.

Total interview (1-2mins)

24 hrs later status is saying Visa issued… hehe

Timeline

Here are they questions:

What is the petitioners name

Where does she stay

When did she traveled

How did you guys met

When did you proposed to her

Who are those in the wedding pictures

Why wasn't your parents at the court wedding?

How do you guys communicate

do you have prove of communications? (hubby used email, and phone calls details he printed out to prove it)

What date did you wedded

When did you proposed to her and why didn't you married her before she traveled? (hubby gave reasons that he had no money then so he asked me to travel first and she laughed over his reason) after which she said congratulations your visa has been approved. Hubby was about to leave and discovered the interviewer did not take his passport and he quickly told her......she was like wow! She forgot and she took it and asked him come back after five days to pick up his visa.

I think there is no big deal in it, y,all have to just be honest, stay organize, give eye contact, relax, dnt panic and put a smile on your face you will be fine. I hope his helps and I wish you all a successful interviews and thank you all for your support through out this visa process.

Thanks for this awesome post.

Here are they questions:

What is the petitioners name?

Where does he work?

How did you guys meet?

How long have you known?

Have you been dating since then?

When did you decide to get married?

Was that when he travelled?

When did you proposed to her?

How do you guys communicate?

​I don't think I have anything against this. Your visa is approved.

Total interview (1-2mins)

24 hrs later status is saying Visa issued hehe

Thanks alot

Congrats for every one and wish good luck for all here

PD 02/ OCT 2013

NVC

25/march 2015 Welcome letter received with bar-code letter
05/April 2015 DS 261 Completed
01/April 2015 AOS Fee Paid
10/May 2015 Received letter from NVC for approved my DS 261
18/May 2015 AOS and IV sent....

21 May 2015 Scan date .....received email form NVC on 29 of May

29/May 2015 Sent money order by mail for IV fee

04 june 2015 IV Fee Paid (email from NVC on 10 of June )

22 june 2015 received check list letter from NVC For not filling of ds260 !!!!

25 june 2015 scan date for AOS (check list )

26 june 2015 IV paid

29 july CC

interview by 24 sep email received by 31 of august

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hello all can some one pleas tell me how long it will take after receiving a letter from nvc about my case being completed at the nvc to get an interview date at (Baghdad Iraq ) embassy thank u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.