lostinblue

White House Staffer Arrested for Firing Gun at Boyfriend

62 posts in this topic

Ya, I remember one - she got drunk and called me on the phone and cried and cried, when I had another lass (who I married later) at the house. Funsies and Hilarity !!!

Looking back, I know she didn't have weapons, but her brothers always did, and that was back in the '80s...

Hey - I'm an extreme conservatist who won't support Trump ! Now what ?

First step is admitting there's a problem. Now if I can just get you to update your slang usage there might be hope for you just yet...

I think we have some hard core Republicans, if you don't think conservative is the proper label. There are several here who would only vote Republican no matter what. But they don't want to be forced to vote for Trump. They are afraid, that's why so few are backing him so far. They may come out of the closet, time will tell. Going through their minds right now is the thought, I have to vote Republican, Trump is an idiot, but if he gets the nomination, I have to vote vote for him, But I'm not going to make myself look like a fool and endorse him here at VJ. At least not yet, maybe when a few more come out of the closet it will be safter.

Face it, anyone who is backing Trump at this point is a laughing stock here. That may change in the not so distant future. What scares me? There are a lot of people in this country with that mentality.

Vol and Lib have made it loud and clear they'd vote for Trump. Others seem to be kind of treading cautiously, not wanting to admit they'd vote for him, but agreeing with him in certain terms. It's like you said, if more back him, they might feel more comfortable admitting it aloud.

It must be weird to be so dedicated to a party that even when they produce a candidate like Trump you have to support him. If he was a Democrat, I'd go Independent.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think the woman (back in post #1) did the right thing, based on her boyfriend's philandery (sp?) .

What say you? (you=anyone, not just Marvin)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I think the woman (back in post #1) did the right thing, based on her boyfriend's philandery (sp?) .

What say you? (you=anyone, not just Marvin)

If a person is cheating on you, leave them. No reason to turn violent.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

But it's a black woman's right to turn to violence. Each and every one should have a special exception, never to be arrested or incarcerated about a crime of passion. Never!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

But it's a black woman's right to turn to violence. Each and every one should have a special exception, never to be arrested or incarcerated about a crime of passion. Never!

Where do you get this stuff from?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I'm older than you, Marvin, and lived in a state that contained more black women than yours.

Come on, get with the program ! Since yer back at Mom's house currently, please bring this up with her in the morning, and she'll give you the same answer that I'd give ya. Yes, I do mean, specifically, to ask yer Mom about it.

Edited by Darnell

I'm older than you, Marvin, and lived in a state that contained more black women than yours.

Come on, get with the program ! Since yer back at Mom's house currently, please bring this up with her in the morning, and she'll give you the same answer that I'd give ya. Yes, I do mean, specifically, to ask yer Mom about it.

What state? Because St. Louis has plenty of black women in it.

Second, my mother doesn't condone violence. It doesn't solve anything. Being black has nothing do with it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Come on, ask her in the morning.

I'm sad, you can't view my basic user profile thingie from yer tablet. :(

Come on, ask her in the morning.

I'm sad, you can't view my basic user profile thingie from yer tablet. :(

I'm on my laptop what am I looking for?

You have to remember, I've talked to her about this a long time ago. Not all black women think they have to get ugly to make something work.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

so, have the convo again in the morning.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck ! Philandering Black Men SUCK! and not in a good way !

so, have the convo again in the morning.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck ! Philandering Black Men SUCK! and not in a good way !

Philandering men suck. Black men don't hold the title for this.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

First step is admitting there's a problem. Now if I can just get you to update your slang usage there might be hope for you just yet...

Vol and Lib have made it loud and clear they'd vote for Trump. Others seem to be kind of treading cautiously, not wanting to admit they'd vote for him, but agreeing with him in certain terms. It's like you said, if more back him, they might feel more comfortable admitting it aloud.

It must be weird to be so dedicated to a party that even when they produce a candidate like Trump you have to support him. If he was a Democrat, I'd go Independent.

Some Americans view their prospective leaders on the basis of the perception of strength. It's no different to the idolisation of Putin in Russia. A leader appearing 'strong' must mean that the country is strong.

It's a complete fallacy really.

Edited by Venkman

Some Americans view their prospective leaders on the basis of the perception of strength. It's no different to the idolisation of Putin in Russia. A leader appearing 'strong' must mean that the country is strong.

It's a complete fallacy really.

And yet if Obama did anything that Putin did, he'd be called a dictator.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Another unstable person working in the obama administration. ....

And we didn't have unstable people working for Bush.

The D I c k Cheney hunting incident occurred on February 11, 2006 (this particular date has been subject to question), when then U.S. Vice President ####### Cheney shot Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Texas attorney, while participating in a quail hunt on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas

"Hunting accident"

Edited by Janelle2002