raviraj008

i751 still pending after 11 month

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

that's nice did you revived latter from uscis for interview? when you have interview ?if you have interview please let me know because if i have interview it will be in Memphis Tn so i think it will help me

Timeline

ok its nice i hope everything will be go right for you and please share your interview experience and i wish you a good luck

Timeline

hello friends kindly help me how i can make infopass appointment for i551 stamp on my passport i try on uscis website but i couldn't find out how i can do this there is no option showing about i551 stamp kindly help me please

Timeline

thanks friend i visit that site when i go to this site is ask first select the language then ask about zip code then its ask about select the office and then its showing this 7 options kindly help me which one i have to select and how i can make a appointment for i551 stamp i will be very thankful to you

File your form electronically

Check your application status online

Make online inquiries about your case

Check the processing time of applications

Update your address online

How Do I Customer Guides. These guides answer questions regarding immigration benefits

Timeline

ok but then its showing me that few options which one i have to select to make a appointment its showing one option case processing appointment ..but its showing if i revived a notice to go to local office for further case processing but i didn't not revived any notice so kindly help me which one i have to select to make appointment

• You can check current case processing times to get an idea of how long your case should take.
  • If your case has a receipt number, you can check the status.
We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following - Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.
Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.