Roh&Dee

NVC to Embassy still in transit

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So NVC sent the approved package to the Embassy in Mumbai on 23rd Jul, I did the DHL tracking and it was received at the embassy. But the CEAC website still says "IN TRANSIT" We havent received anything letters from the embassy, On emailing USTRAVELDOCS their standard reply is its in Transit and to check CEAC. Anyone had this issue before?? The package cant be in transit for more than 2 weeks can it? NVC says they already sent it to the embassy so its not in their hands.

Regards

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Have you emailed the embassy to see if your case is there? Or do you have to refer you questions to USTRAVELDOCS?

I wouldn't worry about what CEAC says,, according to the tracking site my case was "in transit" only for 3-4 hours and then it was "ready". But when I emailed the embassy but they had not received it yet. Try touching base with the embassy if you can :) I bet its there but they haven't touched it yet.

Good luck!

9/01/13- Met online 7/10/15- NVC case # assigned **22 days from NOA2**

11/9/13- Met 1st time in person (L) 7/27/15- Case left NVC to South Africa!!!

2/01/14- Met 2nd time in person (L) 7/28/15- Case "ready"

9/01/14- Met 3rd time in person (L) 7/31/15- Consulate received

5/11/15- Mailed I-129F 8/4/15- Packet 3 received by email

5/19/15- NOA1--- Got routed to CSC!!! :dancing: 8/7/15- Sent Packet 3

5/22/15- File "touched" 8/7/15- Packet 4 received by email!

5/27/15- Our baby was born (L) 9/7- 9/8- Medical

6/18/15- NOA2!!!! Email notification at 21:30 Central Time **30 days from NOA1** 9/17/15- Interview!!! APPROVED :luv:

9/28/15- Visa in hand

9/29/15- US Entry---- Finally!!

Timeline

We have to refer to USTRAVELDOCS for questions and thier standard reply is Its in transit refer to ceac. No clue if there is way to email the embassy at all :(

Have you emailed the embassy to see if your case is there? Or do you have to refer you questions to USTRAVELDOCS?

I wouldn't worry about what CEAC says,, according to the tracking site my case was "in transit" only for 3-4 hours and then it was "ready". But when I emailed the embassy but they had not received it yet. Try touching base with the embassy if you can :) I bet its there but they haven't touched it yet.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

we suffering the same issue in Egypt .the embassy received my case one week ago and never heard from them since that.i emailed them,and no reply.

Here's another case in which they never emailed the petitioner for almost 2 weeks,then when he did,they asked him to fill DS-260 which is kinda strange

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/560320-ds260-heeeeellllllllpppp/#entry7756057

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

we suffering the same issue in Egypt .the embassy received my case one week ago and never heard from them since that.i emailed them,and no reply.

Here's another case in which they never emailed the petitioner for almost 2 weeks,then when he did,they asked him to fill DS-260 which is kinda strange

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/560320-ds260-heeeeellllllllpppp/#entry7756057

DS 260 for a K1? Thats is strange.

Hope you hear from the embassy soon.

Edited by VAN2015

9/01/13- Met online 7/10/15- NVC case # assigned **22 days from NOA2**

11/9/13- Met 1st time in person (L) 7/27/15- Case left NVC to South Africa!!!

2/01/14- Met 2nd time in person (L) 7/28/15- Case "ready"

9/01/14- Met 3rd time in person (L) 7/31/15- Consulate received

5/11/15- Mailed I-129F 8/4/15- Packet 3 received by email

5/19/15- NOA1--- Got routed to CSC!!! :dancing: 8/7/15- Sent Packet 3

5/22/15- File "touched" 8/7/15- Packet 4 received by email!

5/27/15- Our baby was born (L) 9/7- 9/8- Medical

6/18/15- NOA2!!!! Email notification at 21:30 Central Time **30 days from NOA1** 9/17/15- Interview!!! APPROVED :luv:

9/28/15- Visa in hand

9/29/15- US Entry---- Finally!!

Timeline

Emailed USTRAVEL docs and this time they are saying that the package is still at NVC, Called NVC and they are saying that the package was sent on 23rd jul by DHL exp so it has to be with the consulate and they cant do anything about it. Called US TRAVEL Docs and when told that NVC already has sent to to mumbai they are saying they dont have it NVC has it.. I am so frustrated with he has it she has it, Wish there was a way to escalate issues like this to embassy staff and not call centers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline

I just corresponded with the embassy directly. They confirmed receipt even though CEAC is still saying 'in transit'.

Our K1 journey

• August 30, 2014-met in Spain, fell in love (L)
  • March 2015-he visited me in the U.S.
  • May 22, 2015-we went on vacation together and signed our I-129F docs
  • May 27, 2015-submitted I-129F
  • May 28, 2015-I-129F received in Texas lockbox
  • June 1, 2015-NOA1 received at CSC (email & text) :dancing:
  • June 2, 2015-check cashed
  • June 5, 2015-NOA1 letter received
  • July 10, 2015-NOA2 (updated on USCIS case tracker app) :dancing:
  • July 20, 2015-NOA2 letter received
  • July 28, 2015- Got case #!! :idea:
  • July 31,2015 Case left NVC
  • August 10, 2015 Case at embassy
  • August 14, 2015 Case "ready"
  • October: Fiance decided he was too afraid to move so he broke up with me :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline

did the embassy sent you packet 3 email ?

They just replied to me (I'm the US citizen) today but they said they're sending information to my fiancé directly.

Our K1 journey

• August 30, 2014-met in Spain, fell in love (L)
  • March 2015-he visited me in the U.S.
  • May 22, 2015-we went on vacation together and signed our I-129F docs
  • May 27, 2015-submitted I-129F
  • May 28, 2015-I-129F received in Texas lockbox
  • June 1, 2015-NOA1 received at CSC (email & text) :dancing:
  • June 2, 2015-check cashed
  • June 5, 2015-NOA1 letter received
  • July 10, 2015-NOA2 (updated on USCIS case tracker app) :dancing:
  • July 20, 2015-NOA2 letter received
  • July 28, 2015- Got case #!! :idea:
  • July 31,2015 Case left NVC
  • August 10, 2015 Case at embassy
  • August 14, 2015 Case "ready"
  • October: Fiance decided he was too afraid to move so he broke up with me :crying:

Timeline

You guys are lucky that you can atleast email the embassy rather than folks at the call center who I guess have no clue on whats going on. For me Embassy still says that case is with NVC and NVC says its at embassy but yesterday the employee at NVC said he will do CASE LOCATION SEARCH and asked me to call after a week and see.

Timeline

So NVC sent the approved package to the Embassy in Mumbai on 23rd Jul, I did the DHL tracking and it was received at the embassy. But the CEAC website still says "IN TRANSIT" We havent received anything letters from the embassy, On emailing USTRAVELDOCS their standard reply is its in Transit and to check CEAC. Anyone had this issue before?? The package cant be in transit for more than 2 weeks can it? NVC says they already sent it to the embassy so its not in their hands.

Regards

im having the same issue

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey everyone my bro i already did our interview an we were ask to send in addition doc ofter the doc were sent an recieve, my status change to "READY" ready for interview but well aready did on interview.... can someone tell me whats the cost of this?

Timeline

im having the same issue

Same here its almost 4 weeks and Consulate says they don't have it and NVC has it. NVC says they dont have it consulate has it. Mean while NVC has initiated a Case Location search so hopefully I'll find out who the hell has it.

Timeline

Same here its almost 4 weeks and Consulate says they don't have it and NVC has it. NVC says they dont have it consulate has it. Mean while NVC has initiated a Case Location search so hopefully I'll find out who the hell has it.

i think im gnna do this too

they driving us crazy

Timeline

please keep me updated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.