Trumplestiltskin

Hiroshima remembers the day the bomb dropped

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Those must be internet measurements... Divide by 2 and extract square root if you want those in 'real world' numbers... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I believe someone is exaggerating their measurements a little too much if they have to go to the Phillipines and Mexico to be considered macho but isn't considered macho in the U.S.

There is something wrong with this picture. <_<

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Those must be internet measurements... Divide by 2 and extract square root if you want those in 'real world' numbers... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

77/2 = 38.5

square root of 38.5 = 6.2

That means he is actually 5 feet 2 inches. :rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Soooo, the Japanese see you, automatically become embarrassed because they know you are American without asking? That means you have the "I'm an American" look on your face, give me your handouts and treat me like I'm better than everyone look about you. LMFAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever been to Japan or do you know any Japanese people? Eye contact or physical contact are not normal behaviors of Japanese people. It has NOTHING to do with you being American. Eye contact is considered rude for Japanese behavior.

I have only been in their airports, I would say at least 20 times, either Narita or Nagoya for around 2 to 4 hour layovers. They tend to bow at me when I was getting off the plane and I noticed English is not spoken very much and the younger girls tended to wear a lot of baby powder on their face.

Correct in Philippines if you are White, and tall and have a long nose everyone assumes you are an American. I see quite a few White people in Cebu and Manila and most are from Europe or Australia. I tend to hang out in Mindanao region and Davao City and you just don't see that many White people there at all. And I am treated like King in Philippines, I don't request special treatment all the time, but it is nice to be treated like a King, it's one of the perks of being and American White guy in Philippines...........

sadako and the thousand paper cranes, read it to your kids. pay them to read it. whatever it takes, and make sure they read it young.

Timeline

You do understand that bowing is a sign of respect that the airline employees will extend to all the customers not just white guys, right? And the powder thing, pretty much everywhere in Asia and I betcha ya don't know why they do it, and they are not trying to emulate Americans.

And the King thing, I don't think it has to do with your looks, or where you're from, it's all about the Benjamins.

In Philippines they do it to have whiter faces due to darker skin means lower social ranking, and it makes them feel fresher and keeps down their oily skins.

In Japan they seem to wear a lot more than the chicks in Philippines, I know Asians as a whole hate sun and getting a tan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There are valid reasons for both feeling sorry for the individuals killed in the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki while in no way condemning the military thought processes that lead to doing so. There need not be a sense that feeling sorry for what happened, in a humanitarian or empathetic manner, somehow made the military decision at the time some sort of crime against humanity, or even second guessing those grim decisions.

There were a ton of examples of mans inhumanity to man in WWII. Firebombing campaigns against Japanese citizens were also horrific in and of themselves. Ditto the carpet bombing and firebombing campaigns against Germany. It goes without saying that those on the receiving end went through hell even if their respective governments brought them on themselves and their people. Their suffering isn't made less by the atrocities committed by the Japanese and German armies, those are separate issues.

Man-clapping.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Young girls with baby powder on their faces???? Oh, boy!

Hey, VOL, post your pic! Dying to see a giant with a "long nose"

How do you post a picture?

I only know how to post Youtube videos