Boiler

Undocumented immigrant accused of murder attempted rape etc.

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

There is about 20% of Irving that I would consider nice and that is the far North Part basically north of 114. But you still have to deal with all the illegal in the streets with no driver licenses and the poor quality of roads and the slow traffic due to Irving being over populated and low speed limit signs. You being in Grand Praire no wonder you think "there are plenty of nice areas".

You look at census in Irving and in year 1980 Irving had 89% of it population was white, in 2010 the white population was 31%. That is called White Flight. Irving has basically turned into a dump/ghetto.

I moved to Frisco about 6 years ago, This city is a masterplanned community and while it cost on property taxes to live up here, but the city is new and very safe compared to Irving. Frisco and Plano are bringing in major companies one after another. Dallas Cowboys will move headquarters to Frisco in 2016, Toyota is moving USA headquarters to the Frisco/Plano border bringing 5000 jobs, Liberty Mutual is building next to them bringing 5000 jobs, it on fire up here.

While Irving is decaying, Frisco is exploding.........

To feel the way you do about Irving you must think that all Hispanics are illegal aliens. How do you tell that a Hispanic is an illegal? Do you ask to see their visa or green card? I have several friends from my old neighorhood in West Dallas who have moved to Irving. If you saw them I bet you would say they were illegals.

I had an Aunt who was married to the fire chief of Irving. While he was fire chief they lived in a house off of Grauwyler near Loop 12. I never heard them complain about crime or illegals. They lived there from the 80's to the 90's.

I have two Aunts and a cousin who live in Frisco and a brother who lives in The Colony so you better start making plans for another move further north. The evil Hispanics are unstoppable.

In this day and age all cities have masterplans for new developments, even lowly Grand Prairie. I live in south Grand Prairie just north of Joe Pool Lake. They are still building in my area and the houses are not shabby.

Just watch out for the drivers holy ######. I know I keep harping on it, but I seriously saw a COP signal to move into my lane two nights ago, start to move into my lane, suddenly and without signalling move to the lane opposite me (meaning the one on the other side of the lane the cop had originally been in) then suddenly swerve back into my lane then back into his original lane. I thought I was going to die.

Oh where are you in TX? I saw a few folks that don't use signal and just cut me off when I was driving down here today. The weather has been pretty crazy, raining and lightning like mad. In Hawaii, it just sprinkles.

What I am saying is Irving is eaten up with Illegal Aliens, especially the south and Middle part, the Northern part has been taken over by Indians mainly doing IT jobs.

I lived in the middle part of Irving and I would dare say about 50% of the population in middle Irving are illegal aliens, and yes it is crime ridden with bars on the windows of the convience stores. And littered everywhere are Washeterias, Pawn Shops, Check Cashing, Places selling car insurance that advertise No Driver Licenses Needed.

I might be reading this wrong, but I'll ask. Are there any minorities where you live now?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

To feel the way you do about Irving you must think that all Hispanics are illegal aliens. How do you tell that a Hispanic is an illegal? Do you ask to see their visa or green card?

Many signs that a person is an Illegal Alien living in Texas.

1 You have 3 or 4 families living in a single family house

2. You have taken your house and turned the garage into a bedroom and made the driveway larger to accommodate all the vehicles.

3. You drive a beat up van or pick up truck with a ladder on top of it.

4. Your close smell like Areil detergent

5. You work for a landscape company

6. You can't speak or understand English

7. You stand on a corner each day along with 40 or more guys at a home depot waiting to get picked up for work each day

8. YOu live 10 to 12 guys in one or two bedroom all bills paid apartment

9. When the go dancing at night you are wearing a hat and those boots that extend like 18 inches

10. When you see a van pull into a 7/11 at lunch and they all go inside and cook their rice/beans in the microwave

11. After work when you see same van and every person goes in and gets a 6 pack of Bud Light for the drive home

Edited by VOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I score 4 out of 11, I am an illegal alien living in Texas.

Home Depot

Rice and beans

Dancing at night

And?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I score 4 out of 11, I am an illegal alien living in Texas.

man I keep missing the memos, and it shows ..

when the heck did you escape China, and why ? :D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

1 You have 3 or 4 families living in a single family house

2. You have taken your house and turned the garage into a bedroom and made the driveway larger to accommodate all the vehicles.

6. You can't speak or understand English

7. You stand on a corner each day along with 40 or more guys at a home depot waiting to get picked up for work each day

9. When the go dancing at night you are wearing a hat and those boots that extend like 18 inches

10. When you see a van pull into a 7/11 at lunch and they all go inside and cook their rice/beans in the microwave

11. After work when you see same van and every person goes in and gets a 6 pack of Bud Light for the drive home

Hey, you sound like you're more of a Hispanic than I am. I guess I hang around in the wrong areas. I haven't seen or experienced items 1, 4, 7, 8, 9,10 and 11.

I am aware of item 9 only because my nephew sent me a link to a youtube video of people doing "tribal" dancing in Mexico so that I could see the boots you are talking about. I've seen item 2 but this is not limited to just Hispanics.

These can be indications that you are a recent arrival from south of the border but they don't necessarily mean that you are illegal.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Or you are Willie Nelson

ABC always be closing

Or you are Thomas Jefferson

Monticello.jpg

Sounds like a free market

Sounds like the frat house I lived in

nuthin says Texas like Gilley;s

207c96afd5dad1e77e23cfbea98031a9.jpg

Edited by Rob L

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh where are you in TX? I saw a few folks that don't use signal and just cut me off when I was driving down here today. The weather has been pretty crazy, raining and lightning like mad. In Hawaii, it just sprinkles.

Austin. We haven't had rain. I am jealous of your rain. Rain might make the heat break. I am melting like the Canadian icicle I am.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Austin. We haven't had rain. I am jealous of your rain. Rain might make the heat break. I am melting like the Canadian icicle I am.

Austin is a nice place to be in. I used to go there when I was stationed in that awful place called Ft. Hood, Tx. Right now I'm in some little town. Think the closest place to me is Brownsfield.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Nothin but rain here.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A few comments removed. No need for making assumptions as to why people do what they do. As always, the conversation should be about the topic, not each other.