21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi, My I-129f was approved and sent to the NVC on July 2, 2015 how can I check the status of the application as I have not heard anything back from them yet, Thanks in advance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

when you receive notice from NVC you will have a new case number. go to immigration site and enter your case number for updates

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

You can call 603 334-0700 on monday and ask for your case number. It is best to call at 7 am Eastern time. Once you have your case number you can track it on the CEAC website.

good luck

9/01/13- Met online 7/10/15- NVC case # assigned **22 days from NOA2**

11/9/13- Met 1st time in person (L) 7/27/15- Case left NVC to South Africa!!!

2/01/14- Met 2nd time in person (L) 7/28/15- Case "ready"

9/01/14- Met 3rd time in person (L) 7/31/15- Consulate received

5/11/15- Mailed I-129F 8/4/15- Packet 3 received by email

5/19/15- NOA1--- Got routed to CSC!!! :dancing: 8/7/15- Sent Packet 3

5/22/15- File "touched" 8/7/15- Packet 4 received by email!

5/27/15- Our baby was born (L) 9/7- 9/8- Medical

6/18/15- NOA2!!!! Email notification at 21:30 Central Time **30 days from NOA1** 9/17/15- Interview!!! APPROVED :luv:

9/28/15- Visa in hand

9/29/15- US Entry---- Finally!!

Timeline

Ok, thank you

VAN2015

I will try that, Congrats on the little one, Ours will be 11 months on the 8th of this month :)

when you receive notice from NVC you will have a new case number. go to immigration site and enter your case number for updates

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Thank you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I just call the NVC today, they told me that they received our case yesterday on the 3rd and it will take them for 42 days just to put it in the system. Are these people for real. why do they just pull random numbers, 60 days, 45 days.....they just don't care.

Timeline

I just call the NVC today, they told me that they received our case yesterday on the 3rd and it will take them for 42 days just to put it in the system. Are these people for real. why do they just pull random numbers, 60 days, 45 days.....they just don't care.

I have been calling them for 2 days now and can't get through, all it says, due to high call volume please call back, UGHHHHHH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the K-1 Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I have been calling them for 2 days now and can't get through, all it says, due to high call volume please call back, UGHHHHHH

You have to keep calling and when it says that message disconnect right away and call again right away. It took me probably 40 redials to through.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Timeline

You have to keep calling and when it says that message disconnect right away and call again right away. It took me probably 40 redials to through.

Thanks I'll try that

Timeline

i call this number and get through every time603 334 0888.

Thank You So very much, Got through FINALLY with this number She said it was already sent to Dublin on July 24,2015 :joy: Thank You again

Edited by wolfessnanner

I see your question was answered already (my fiancee also had to redial 19 times on average before getting through to the NVC).

Now you're at Dublin, email them. They should have your file already. If you have your DBL case number from when you called the NVC, quote that at them. I got my Packet 3 from Dublin just a day after they confirmed that they received our case because I had been emailing them about it before. It took a week for it to get from the NVC to Dublin.

History
Nov 2005 - Became friends online...... Oct 2006 - Met in person for the first time...... May 2014 - Became girlfriends...... Nov 2014 - I asked her...... Apr 2015 - She asked me

K-1 Visa
2 May 2015 - Mailed I-129F
7 May 2015 - NOA1 received. We got California! (+5 days)
18 June 2015 - NOA2 received. (+6 weeks)

14 July 2015 - NVC received. Had to call them. (+26 days)

23 July 2015 - NVC sent case to Embassy in Dublin. Also had to call the NVC. No notice in mail from NVC and CEAC website still said "At NVC" for 3 more days. (+9 days)

30 July 2015 - Dublin Embassy received case. (+1 week)

31 July 2015 - Packed 3 received after requesting it. It was emailed to Irish Beneficiary. They never contacted US Petitioner as they said they would, probably because I was emailing them already. (+1 day)

4 Aug 2015 - Notification of Readiness emailed to embassy. (+4 days as I had to wait to print necessary documents).

5 Aug 2015 - Medical. Booked before Embassy received case. (Appointment was 9 days after I called to make it)

12 Aug 2015 - Packet 4 received. Notified of interview date. (+8 days after Notification of Readiness was sent).

21 Aug 2015 - INTERVIEW! (+17 days after Notice of Readiness was sent; +22 days after embassy received our case; +106 days, or 15 weeks 1 day, since NOA1)

28 Aug 2015 - Visa Recieved in the mail. (+1 week since interview)

23 Sept 2015 - POE Orlando, FL

9 Oct 2015 - Applied for SSN

17 Oct 2015 - SSN recieved in mail.

19 Nov 2015 - MARRIAGE!

16 Dec 2015 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

14 Jan 2015 - Biometrics appointment (+1 month)

13 Feb 2015 - GC ISSUED! (+1 month) NO INTERVIEW! And no EAD/AP issued!

For a detailed account of my Medical experience, read my blog post HERE

For a detailed account of my Interview in Dublin, read it HERE

Timeline

I see your question was answered already (my fiancee also had to redial 19 times on average before getting through to the NVC).

Now you're at Dublin, email them. They should have your file already. If you have your DBL case number from when you called the NVC, quote that at them. I got my Packet 3 from Dublin just a day after they confirmed that they received our case because I had been emailing them about it before. It took a week for it to get from the NVC to Dublin.

Hi, Yes they gave me a case number and then yesterday on 8/6/15 Dublin sent me a email confirming and gave me the packet instructions in the email, but my fiance hasn't recieved the packet yet in Ireland where he is

Hi, Yes they gave me a case number and then yesterday on 8/6/15 Dublin sent me a email confirming and gave me the packet instructions in the email, but my fiance hasn't recieved the packet yet in Ireland where he is

Here's the funny thing... I (Beneficiary in Ireland) got the packet 3 in an email only because I had been emailing them already and probably annoying them. They wouldn't have had my email address before then as we didn't give it when we were filing. We gave my (American) fiancee's email address on the application form. We were expecting them to email it to her, as they had only her email officially. But she hasn't heard anything from them and it's been a few days.

As far as I know Dublin ONLY deal in email now, so the Packet 3 you were sent is THE Packet 3. Forward it to him so he can do what he needs to do with it. Technically yes, HE (and I) should have been the ones to get the Packet 3, but I think it's because they only deal in emails now that Packet 3s are being sent to the Petitioners, because it's the Petitioners' emails being written on the initial applications right where they sign.

I have a friend who went through the K-1. Neither she or her fiance got a Packet 3 until she (the Beneficiary in Ireland) contacted the Embassy about it and they sent it to her then. Somehow they slipped through the cracks, OR accidentally deleted it in junk mail.

It might also be because I emailed the Embassy back, confirming that I did get the Packet 3, that they marked it on our case and didn't bother sending my fiancee the email in America, like they would have if I hadn't been already emailing them. When you got the Packet 3 email did you email back confirming receipt? My email asked me to do so.

Oh, I hope that makes sense!

Edited by Rinara

History
Nov 2005 - Became friends online...... Oct 2006 - Met in person for the first time...... May 2014 - Became girlfriends...... Nov 2014 - I asked her...... Apr 2015 - She asked me

K-1 Visa
2 May 2015 - Mailed I-129F
7 May 2015 - NOA1 received. We got California! (+5 days)
18 June 2015 - NOA2 received. (+6 weeks)

14 July 2015 - NVC received. Had to call them. (+26 days)

23 July 2015 - NVC sent case to Embassy in Dublin. Also had to call the NVC. No notice in mail from NVC and CEAC website still said "At NVC" for 3 more days. (+9 days)

30 July 2015 - Dublin Embassy received case. (+1 week)

31 July 2015 - Packed 3 received after requesting it. It was emailed to Irish Beneficiary. They never contacted US Petitioner as they said they would, probably because I was emailing them already. (+1 day)

4 Aug 2015 - Notification of Readiness emailed to embassy. (+4 days as I had to wait to print necessary documents).

5 Aug 2015 - Medical. Booked before Embassy received case. (Appointment was 9 days after I called to make it)

12 Aug 2015 - Packet 4 received. Notified of interview date. (+8 days after Notification of Readiness was sent).

21 Aug 2015 - INTERVIEW! (+17 days after Notice of Readiness was sent; +22 days after embassy received our case; +106 days, or 15 weeks 1 day, since NOA1)

28 Aug 2015 - Visa Recieved in the mail. (+1 week since interview)

23 Sept 2015 - POE Orlando, FL

9 Oct 2015 - Applied for SSN

17 Oct 2015 - SSN recieved in mail.

19 Nov 2015 - MARRIAGE!

16 Dec 2015 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

14 Jan 2015 - Biometrics appointment (+1 month)

13 Feb 2015 - GC ISSUED! (+1 month) NO INTERVIEW! And no EAD/AP issued!

For a detailed account of my Medical experience, read my blog post HERE

For a detailed account of my Interview in Dublin, read it HERE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.