Emi1511

Start CR1 thinking to use Rapid visa. Are they good ?

31 posts in this topic

Yes they are very thorough and you can contact them at any time. I would recommend to anyone to use Rapidvisa. Now having said that they cant speed up the process.Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

This is a diy site if you have issues you need a lawyer.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Read the guides on this site not that complicated.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Most people have no trouble filling the forms, getting everything together well nobody can do that but you.

Most people have no trouble filling the forms, getting everything together well nobody can do that but you.

yes, thank you for the information.

Will be good to save that money, but I'm afraid to do things wrong and delay the process, as it is already long.

Use Rapidvisa its a small price to pay to know your petition is correct. Delays cost months.

Yes, that's what I think to use them to help. I know the work will be done from us, to get all documentations, etc. But to let them review and tell us things are not right, will be wonderful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Use Rapidvisa its a small price to pay to know your petition is correct. Delays cost months.

As if the possibility of them making any errors doesn't exist...

"A million years if I could live,
A thousand lives if I could give,
I would spend it all again with you,
Don't forget where you belong,
Only with me you are strong,
Not even the gods above can break,
Baby what we have"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

As I'm American but lived only while a kid in US, I do not domain English to do business, so I was thinking to get the rapid service to help, as contracting a lawyer is expensive.

Someone has used rapid visa are they good ?

I used them...that was before I found this site. You basically fill everything or online and they put it on the documents...I'm sure their system is setup so it auto fills when you row it on their site. They were really thorough if your explanation or pictures aren't good enough they will tell you and advise what to do. They won't tell anything you can't find on here, but they were awesome for me.... the best part was they havery an office by the embassy and belief my fiancée sort her documents and gave her practice interviews to ease her mind. Edited by Shauneg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You will be gard pressed to find any negative reviews or experiences with them. I have never heard or experienced anything but good.

http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/rapidvisa.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.