super sad now

super sad now. Do not know what to do . My boyfriend refuse to get married with me

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You should go home and rebuild your life a man/boy like this doesnt deserve true happiness. If he cant be honest with himself or you the best thing is to leave if you stay and try it could just end up getting worst but I would report him so he cant do this again in the future.

You should go home and rebuild your life a man/boy like this doesnt deserve true happiness. If he cant be honest with himself or you the best thing is to leave if you stay and try it could just end up getting worst but I would report him so he cant do this again in the future.

You are right. Thanks for your words!

Hey, your story really touched me. I do feel sorry for your situation. This should of never happened. I know it's all about keeping your dignity now, but as for me this moron should buy you a return ticket. That's your right to demand at least the ticket back.

remember.. what goes around, comes around.

一刀两断

en, I will. I totally disappointed on him.

A woman like you who left everything at home is the kind of woman who is very hard to find. You did your part, you try to do things right. Do not be sad you will find someone much much better for you. Sooner or later he will regret it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi,

I am really sorry about your situation and feel really frustrated that he didn't care you were changing your whole life to come to the US and start over. Nobody changes plans just because a library card, so I believe he somehow didn't want this relationship anymore and has been a coward to tell you before your big move. Keep in mind that y'all just started the ''real life'' together and by now y'all should be living the best of it: When you count the seconds to have your husband back home, when he supports you, make you feel welcome and comfortable and etc. You're not having any of this by now so can you picture your future? Sorry, but I don't see it getting any better. I know it's hard to give up on somebody you love (Even though he is showing you he doesn't deserve your love), going back home can be hurtful because we somehow feel we failed, there will be questions from friends, family, coworkers and etc. But the sooner the best and for sure you don't deserve living like because these situations generally end up with one letting him/herself go and that would be you! It might sound a little revenge but if I were you I would just pack my stuffs and leave without even talking to him just to prove you don't need his *** for anything and you do great by your own!!

Good luck!!

Hi,

I am really sorry about your situation and feel really frustrated that he didn't care you were changing your whole life to come to the US and start over. Nobody changes plans just because a library card, so I believe he somehow didn't want this relationship anymore and has been a coward to tell you before your big move. Keep in mind that y'all just started the ''real life'' together and by now y'all should be living the best of it: When you count the seconds to have your husband back home, when he supports you, make you feel welcome and comfortable and etc. You're not having any of this by now so can you picture your future? Sorry, but I don't see it getting any better. I know it's hard to give up on somebody you love (Even though he is showing you he doesn't deserve your love), going back home can be hurtful because we somehow feel we failed, there will be questions from friends, family, coworkers and etc. But the sooner the best and for sure you don't deserve living like because these situations generally end up with one letting him/herself go and that would be you! It might sound a little revenge but if I were you I would just pack my stuffs and leave without even talking to him just to prove you don't need his *** for anything and you do great by your own!!

Good luck!!

You are right. I should not and will never to expect anything from a man who acts like this

I never approved of giving relationship advice, or marital advice in that matter. But I will tell you what I tell my daughter. You are the first and foremost important person in this world, and you should be treated accordingly. You are not second best, but you first class and you deserve to be treated as such. Never settle in life because you do not think you will find better, or you do not think there will be another, or you think this all you will get or this is what you deserve. You will end up living a life of 'what if's' and sadness and longing for 'what would have been's'. God gave you one life and you deserve to live it to the fullest. You deserve to have that one man who will treat you like the princess you are. Who will give you back all the love that you give him. Who will be there in all the happy times and the sad times, who will hold your hand through it all. A man who will come home to only you. Love yourself first, never settle, and live your life to the fullest. Where one door closes, one door will always open. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live your life to the fullest. So do what you must to do that.

Thanks for your words. I will .

A woman like you who left everything at home is the kind of woman who is very hard to find. You did your part, you try to do things right. Do not be sad you will find someone much much better for you. Sooner or later he will regret it.

Thank you :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

LOL, right! found it before turning into disaster!

I am glad you realize that you can get good from this awful experience. You went to USA, and tried to have a relationship with him. You did your best. But a marriage is of two.

Focus your time and attention to your dreams.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am really sorry that happened to you. I was in a relationship with a woman in China, and we broke up before she came to the US. It is very difficult to have a long distance relationship and then suddenly be together. I knew I had to make up my mind before she left her job and I think this guy should have made up his mind one way or another before you committed like that. You seem like a very nice woman and I am so sorry this happened to you.

People make mistakes and I hope you can find your way again.

let me tell you something sweetie.

you eventually received k-1 visa then entered U.S. for marriage. you both were waiting so long time for it.

but now he wants you to go back your home.

even if you marry him, it isn't that easy. he wouldn't care of your all visa, money, and food anything.

he is not your man. you are not his one love too. sadly..

it isn't that easy I hopefully you go back to your country again. then live there .... even if you marry him you still have to file green card. also after 2 years of green card you should get 10 years GC too. whenever you have to do it you should proof your both relationships... from all material stuff.

I don't think it is easy also. why would you do that? you are the most important girl in this world. you can't just be sad and devastated because of one guy who doesn't respect his fiancée.

One of my friend. ( not anymore..) she was pregnant and hers husband went back U.S. alone.

but eventually she came to the U.S. with tourist visa then she married him even if he was cheating on her while she was pregnant.

everything was alright. we couldn't just blame what she chose. however, things were getting worst than before.

he didn't file green card for her so she was overstayed in U.S. for 2 months but yeah eventually she filed it and received gc. but before that she was pregnancy woman. but He never ever helped her to get meal.. buy food anything. so she lived hers life horrible. the only thing she could do is using internet website so everyone was helping her until hers baby born... also, when baby was born she was about to die. because of too many blood I guess. while I was sleeping hers friend asked me to reach hers parents yup. hers husband wasn't there while she was having HIS baby.

idk what's going on right now. but I bet she and baby are happy now. but it was sooo miserable at the first time.

Hopefully you won't choose your life in a hell. you don't deserve it.

I am super sad now. I arrived at chicago in May 21 with K1 visa. July 17 my boyfriend brought me to get the marriage license. Yesterday he said the he did not want to get married with me and hope I go home on Sunday. And ask me to buy tickets by myself. His excuse is that we could not get along well just because I want to use his library card. 1 week ago he gave me the library card to me and said I can use it to borrow books in library. Yesterday he wanted it back with very bad attitude. So I asked why he acted like that. He could borrow the books with his driver license. Then he began to say we could not get along well and he would never get married with me . i am speechless.

I know something wrong after I came here. He never answer phone call and text in front of me. And after he come back from work, he spend almost half hour in rest room with the door shutting several times each day.

When we go buy something, he keep saying that he is short of money and stressful . Then I paid them because i think since we will live a life together , it is ok for me to spend money.

last Saturday, his daughter asked money from him. He told me that he was very stressful and not get pay yet and could not send the money to his daughter. His daughter need the money on Monday. Then I asked him to use my money .

And before we went to get marriage license , someone friend me on instagram . I went there to check that I found some photos of him with another woman on there. I asked who she is. no response. I asked him, he said I should trust him. Just some friend. But I asked him what kind of friend to hug to take the photos . He said that I am too jealous and could not endure me; another thing I got email with the content as this "keep in mind that Paul had screwed me over on d whim, it's only d matter of time before he does the same to u. Just wait and see.keep in mind that Paul had screwed me over on d whim, it's only d matter of time before he does the same to u. Just wait and see."

I am speechless. I do not know what I should do . I kind of want to give up this relationship. kind of can not let it go.

His back is not good .so I learn the therapy massage to help him. Search online for the back surgery information and epidual shot for him. Search the stretch methods to release the pain.

He like chocolate brownie, I learned to bake for him.

I learned how to cook american food for him.

try my best to reduce his stress and try to understand with him. not argue with him.

But now he asked me to buy a ticket by own to fly to home. Asked him why ask me to come here if he does not want to get married with me. I asked him : "do you know this is not a game? How much I sacrifice? I quit a good job at my country. Do you know that? you even asked me to buy ticket by myself.". Guess what he said. He said that I could find a job easily with my experience and education and I had money to buy my own tickets.

Should I buy my own ticket to fly home? He definitely to cheat on me ,right ?I did not tell anything to my family and friends yet. I do not want them to worry about me.

Swear in 03/20/2015

U.S. Citizenship 2015 Nov~

Removing conditions on Residency

I-751 Filed 06/09/2014
NOA 1 NEVER RECEIVED (EDIT - MY HUSBAND PUT THAT LETTER IN THE CAR...GRRRR I JUST NOTICED THAT AFTER I RECEIVED MY GREENCARD)
Biometrics 07/14/2014
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC Oct/29/2014)
RFE Received 12/18/2014
2nd Bio 01/23/2015
3rd Bio 02/03/2015 + Infopass for I-551 stamp
RFE Responded 02/04/2015 (Mailed RFE Jan 30)
Approved!!!!! 02/10/2015
Card Mailed 02/17/2015 Card was picked up by the usps 02/18/2015
Card in hand 02/21/2015 !!!!!

Adjust to permanent resident status

Filed 05/03/2012
NOA 1 05/07/2012(notice date)
Biometrics 06/08/2012
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC June/01/2012)
Approved 09/05/2012
(welcome notice with card)

I am really sorry that happened to you. I was in a relationship with a woman in China, and we broke up before she came to the US. It is very difficult to have a long distance relationship and then suddenly be together. I knew I had to make up my mind before she left her job and I think this guy should have made up his mind one way or another before you committed like that. You seem like a very nice woman and I am so sorry this happened to you.

People make mistakes and I hope you can find your way again.

Thank you :-). I wish you can make a clear decision and not put her into similar situation like mine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.