ekl3s1a

Does CSC notify you when they send petition to NVC by email?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow VJ members,

I was just wondering does CSC notified you guys through mail or email or through their website that they had sent your petition file to NVC? I have noticed on some post that some people wait 30 - 90 days for CSC to mail their petitions to NVC. Is this standard procedure for CSC? I have seen a couple of VJ members who got approved the same date as me and got their case # but when I called they still don't have anything to tell me. I just want to know how long should I expect the wait. Thank you again.

Timeline

30 days is not uncommon for CSC fast approvals but slow to send. Texas is slow to approve but fast to send. You can just keep checking on the ceac website it will say it's sent when they do...

Timeline

wait, how do i check online whether my case from a service center to NVC? I thought you had to call to get a case number

The ceac will eventually say approved and then at some after that it will say forwarded to nvc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

We never received any online notice from MyUSCIS stating that our case was transferred to the NVC; however, the hardcopy NOA2 that i received in the mail from CSC did state that our case was transferred to the NVC. The post mark was a day after our I-130 approval. It's taking about two weeks for the NVC to receive cases and another two weeks to get your case number.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.